Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, emliqua said:

Is he not!?!?!? I always see his insta profile picture and see the white hair cartoon and assumed he was lol. Now upon closer inspection it’s a zombie? 💀 

No i guess because he uses social media like someone that doesn't really know what they're doing

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, cinnamongirI said:

we know that a&w is coming within the next week, we just got new merch news, we have the possibility of a magazine coming next week, we have other magazines coming soon… yet people still call this era boring :air:

when will lana fans ever be satisfied 

What’s the new merch news? 

2 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

guys, Kintsugi wrote message to me and he wanted me to post it. it's really nice tea.:creepna:

Hide contents

Harry Nilsson has a song

His voice breaks at 2:05

I fear, when the A&W era starts, Harry Nilsson will be forgotten again like the tunnel under Ocean Blvd :cryney2:

I would be on my knees so quickly for Neil, he gave us so much iconic moments of Lana

Having no snippets is the way to go guys who cares if she isn’t teasing the album, this isn’t new for her

but I think once AW is released we really will see a proper rollout, we’re almost there 

anyways, stream Ocean and remember not to forget heeeerrrrrr

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

12 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

Kintsugi is browsing :gurl: give us something :trisha:

i cant see him where :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 hours ago, cinnamongirI said:

we know that a&w is coming within the next week, we just got new merch news, we have the possibility of a magazine coming next week, we have other magazines coming soon… yet people still call this era boring :air:

when will lana fans ever be satisfied 

This era feels like NFR, but (thank God) not as long a pre-release: many things will unfold in the coming weeks, but it’s very quiet after the single dropped and things will pick up again the last month before the album is out. 

7 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i cant see him where :trisha:

it’s on the bottom of the page under “recently browsing”

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

1 minute ago, Americen Whore said:

streets = @Vulgar

:omfg2:

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram