Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

We're in the pits again

5ad0b1c408bd0a0786bab5a3?ops=contain(148

Shawn probably liked that :eartha:

Im getting so impatient for the album 😭 im most excited to listen to candy necklace tho

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

i don't want snippets. first listening without knowing almost nothing is better experience. we survived so many months so we can survive a little more than month too. 

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

trusted insider also said there was no reason we wouldn’t get White Dress in February :bebe:

but the time wasn’t added to iTunes so that alone shows that this is planned :thumb2:

how could i have known she was gonna break her arm delaying the video and single :bebe:

2 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

I had a dream she announced the next single coming Tuesday finally…..except it was a title no one heard of and wasn’t even on the tracklist :thumb3:

I honestly wouldn’t hate that :oic3: 

13 minutes ago, JFKs Fine China said:

I had a dream she announced the next single coming Tuesday finally…..except it was a title no one heard of and wasn’t even on the tracklist :thumb3:

this wouldn’t be bad especially so we can keep the “we know nothing about the record sound so we dont get spoiled” thing but ALSO getting fed 

except if it is looking for am*rica 2.0

and also for giving me Margaret

9 minutes ago, SuperMegaStan said:

maybe she wants her father's debut project to get the shine :thumb3:

the most talented musicans like her father has tendentions to flopping (unmanifesting this tho). sad and brutal but true

I had a dream last night that I listened to American Whore and it was unlike anything I’ve ever heard from Lana :trisha: it was almost like muffled echoey fuzzy angry guitar in the beginning and the way she sang was sooooo different. She was like talk singing but with a punch. As the song went on it morphed into something else I can’t really remember but I was VIBING in my dream. 

faSE.gif

6 minutes ago, your dealer said:

I had a dream last night that I listened to American Whore and it was unlike anything I’ve ever heard from Lana :trisha: it was almost like muffled echoey fuzzy angry guitar in the beginning and the way she sang was sooooo different. She was like talk singing but with a punch. As the song went on it morphed into something else I can’t really remember but I was VIBING in my dream. 

May your dreams come trueeeeeee LOVEEEEEEE :trisha::oprah4: