Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Also, with her team booking multiple magazine covers and Interscope seemingly supporting this album, it seems like people behind the scenes believe that it could be another NFR. But then again, the lack of promotion the last few years could’ve simply been Lana’s choice.

1 hour ago, White Dress said:

Keeping the Utah girlies in my thoughts and prayers <3 hope you make it out 

1 hour ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

wait why?

54 minutes ago, terrencelovesy0u said:

youre scaring me

Utah life of course can just be particularly hard to navigate for some, i'm guessing that's all they're referring to. But you of course can thrive, although some lanaboards thoughts and prayers wouldn't hurt. Be a force for good there.

9 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Does anyone actually have a reliable source for this?

It says on the instrumentals of the song that it has drums, guitar, piano, and synthesizer. The second half of the song would be very empty and silent if she’s just sampling the piano so I don’t think this is true. 

it was a troll post. We don’t have any *confirmed* info on how much of the sample is used. But Fishtail and the sampled song is very similar in length 

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, lilac heaven said:

who gives a flying fuck about her commercial success or streaming numbers when she’s already so established :tommy: like actually why do people care

People like to root for the success of their favorite artists. Is that such a difficult concept?

1 minute ago, Morningcrow said:

Utah life of course can just be particularly hard to navigate for some, i'm guessing that's all they're referring to. But you of course can thrive, although some lanaboards thoughts and prayers wouldn't hurt. Be a force for good there.

oh yea, is it because of mormons 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

5 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

People like to root for the success of their favorite artists. Is that such a difficult concept?

imho success is determined by how good the music is, not how it performs commercially especially when someone is already as established (and commercially successful too) as lana is

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

imho success is determined by how good the music is, not how it performs commercially especially when someone is as established as lana

I mean that’s your opinion, but objectively in music success is a bit of both. I agree that Lana is already established regardless of how this album does, but I can’t lie and say I don’t root for good numbers.

3 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

I mean that’s your opinion, but objectively in music success is a bit of both. I agree that Lana is already established regardless of how this album does, but I can’t lie and say I don’t root for good numbers.

wait a minute

Spoiler

root for good numbers -> root beer -> A&W -> single out in 7 minutes

Maybe I’m reading too much into it, but I feel like this “lack” of official announcements and information is meant to make us feel like everything is being kinda forgotten like the tunnel under Ocean Blvd, especially the Instagram profile we all put so much expectations into… that’s the album campaign Ed was talking about. 

A00DBB5B-1C9D-4A17-8A84-22525D594416.jpe

9 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

just think it’s a silly and shallow thing to care very much about when lana doesn’t care about it at all herself. and because she’s already as famous as she’s gonna get, like there’s nobody in her target demographic that doesn’t know who she is. what does it matter if she has another hit hit, tiktok just chews music up and spits it out anyway; songs that trend on that app aren’t treated like art, they can leave A&W alone even though we all know they won’t