Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, bluebanist said:

What we gonna do when we don’t see A&W out tmr :poordat:

have a meltdown but also wait for the 16th :true:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

11 minutes ago, Watercolor Pussy said:

THIS AND THIS! 

of course he was making fun of them. Eclipse said it already and then we discussed it over million times. But some people are still asking if it is 14 or 16:tommy:

Well, if Eclipse didn't ruin his credibility a long time ago, we wouldn't continue to speculate now would we? :azealia:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I’m a 111 believer. 

the time is on Apple Music so that alone is telling me it’s coming tomorrow and I will not accept any other version of reality :oprah3:

"Don’t forget me"

11 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Well, if Eclipse didn't ruin his credibility a long time ago, we wouldn't continue to speculate now would we? :azealia:

when did that even happen sweetie

lana on insta tomorrow:

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 “𝚘𝚞𝚝” 𝚡❤️ 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚛𝚝 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 - 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟽 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜, 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞’𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎.

𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

𝙻𝙳𝚁

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

eclipse: ruined his credibility a long time ago

also eclipse: revealed three surprise singles with exact details that no one knew was coming just last era

some of you really be saying shit for likes huh :azealia: 

11 minutes ago, 111 said:

eclipse: ruined his credibility a long time ago

also eclipse: revealed three surprise singles with exact details that no one knew was coming just last era

some of you really be saying shit for likes huh :azealia: 

You always eat it up sweetie, don’t let the haters ECLIPSE your sparkle and keep serving us tea😘🥺

9 minutes ago, 111 said:

when did that even happen sweetie

It happens every day!

I'll eat my words, but if tomorrow comes and goes you have a big storm comin' :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, kraljicabenzinske said:

lana on insta tomorrow:

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 “𝚘𝚞𝚝” 𝚡❤️ 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚛𝚝 - 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗’𝚝 𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 - 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜. 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝟽 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜, 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚎𝚙𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕. 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚒𝚝, 𝚢𝚘𝚞’𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚎.

𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎

𝙻𝙳𝚁

As you wish Lana

TLamgdF.png

giphy.gif