Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

I just noticed that Amazon UK shows the original date as release :toofloppy:

yall need to relax a little... Pamela who works a minimum wage job at amazon inputting product details is not rushing to change the release date every time something gets pushed back

image.png

9 minutes ago, imenos said:

i'm talking about the instruments

The Grants - lush and rich instrumentation, probably an orchestra 

A&W - aggressive acoustic guitar and a trap beat in the end 

Sweet - piano & strings 

Candy Necklace - piano (so far) 

Kintsugi - a 6-minute ballad with a bare piano 

Paris, Texas - probably piano (the sample is piano only) 

Fishtail - piano, beats 

Taco Truck x VB - has a Venice Bitch sample, so electric guitars, drums etc 

Maybe someone will add something more. 

5 minutes ago, Ultraviolencequeen said:

Regardless of date change there is no way on planet earth that stuff isn’t shipping  out for the 10th still so… we won 

If they are competent enough (which I doubt) they can stop physicals from exiting the manufacturing plants early in the first place.

It's probably easier to manage the handful of plants they use than the thousands of stores that will be selling it as soon as they get it :um2:

But yeah delays are always tricky leak wise (specially with Lana :bebe:)

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, imenos said:

i'm talking about the instruments

No one really knows, but here's some track descriptions that I remember. They teased this album has much more instrumentation and grander production than her last few albums:

A&W - Starts off with angry, acoustic guitar and ends with a crazy trap beat

Kintsugi - A six minute piano based track that's slower than Change where she "barely opens up her mouth"

The Grants - Lush, grand instrumentation, gorgeous track, cinematic and should have been part of an album trailer

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, DCooper said:

As much as I despise the delay, at least the weather will be getting more Spring-like by then #silverlinings :ma::bebe:

I was excited the album was coming out, and then we were springing forward the next day. I'm glad we'll already be sprung by the time the album comes out. #brightside

"Don’t forget me"

I have this feeling A&W is going to have a similar sound to her best song ever aka cola aka poussy aka my pussy tastes like pepsi cola :cryney2:

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, imenos said:

i just want an 'off to the races' type of production, even if it's only one song lmao

It's 2023 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

almost all album delays fits to seasons, weather (idk how in US) but the only album which don't fit to new date is COCC (September fits the best). the rest perfectly match to vibe