Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

if I told y’all what day it was coming and was still constantly @‘d every 15 minutes with “IS IT COMING?” “WHATS THE RELEASE DATE!!! TELL US!!” i’d start trolling too

like :awkney: come on guys

everyone please smoke a blunt or do something to calm the stress. im worried about some of y'all.

whether or not the single comes tomorrow, one thing we know for sure - we are getting a brand new album with 15 new songs next month. we're all gonna be ok :)

In all fairness we were lead to believe it was coming tomorrow by what was said.

We didn't pull it out of thin air so if nothing happens it means we were lied to, and i don't like that

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

A&W tomorrow at 4pm GMT

surprise-bitch-hi.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

why is everyone freaking out.. Eclipsde

never said that it wasn’t being released tomorrow let’s all take a breathe.. :biblio:

Im pretty sure someone said "Is it on or before valentines day" and he replied "on". So yeah he did

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I still think it's happening. The title track had no announcement in advance, and neither did the 3 single drop. A&W will arrive at 11AM EST as planned, and then Lana will post shortly after :grinds:

1 minute ago, summer bummer said:

i blame Jack Antonoff for this 

:true:

Spoiler

Just kidding

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: