Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I actually love the tracklist :oprah: it's SO lana and probably one of her most intriguing ones

I agree, it's her most interesting tracklist since maybe Ultraviolence 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i'm probably late to this, but i'm claiming the grants, sweet, kintsugi, paris, texas, grandfather, and fishtail :true: 

I predict that The Grants and Paris, Texas will be your favorites :true:

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

All I know is that Kintsugi truthers will have the hardest battle to fight knowing that it's one of her slowest tracks to date, besides Margaret stans. I'm ready to defend Kintsugi at all costs. :oprah3:

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

All I know is that Kintsugi truthers will have the hardest battle to fight knowing that it's one of her slowest tracks to date, besides Margaret stans. I'm ready to defend Kintsugi at all costs. :oprah3:

I have no doubt that Kintsugi will be a jaw-dropping masterpiece. I'm expecting something as hard-hitting as Hope is a Dangerous Thing but with a more mystical soft approach.

Just now, DCooper said:

I have no doubt that Kintsugi will be a jaw-dropping masterpiece. I'm expecting something as hard-hitting as Hope is a Dangerous Thing but with a more mystical soft approach.

Exactly! The title is fantastic and mysterious, the length is perfect, and I absolutely cannot wait to hear it :true:

Just now, yassgrenade said:

claiming margaret cause i know it’s gonna be underrated :oprah3:

Ever since Lust for Life, some of my favorite tracks have been the least appreciated by the fanbase (Coachella, Tomorrow Never Came, Bartender, Hope is a Dangerous Thing, Not All Who Wander are Lost, Blue Banisters) so I really should be claiming the tracks I predict will be underrated like Kintsugi, Margaret, Peppers, etc. :oprah3:

8 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

I dare these slow-song haters to try to listen to a Low album… they wouldn’t even make it halfway through one song. i am here for the 60bpm transcendental experience that will be Kintsugi :nails: it will be camp

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

I dare these slow-song haters to try to listen to a Low album… they wouldn’t even make it halfway through one song. i am here for the 60bpm transcendental experience that will be Kintsugi :nails: it will be camp

I don't even know if it's going to be her slowest song to date, but BoZ said it's slower than Change so yeah I'm gonna stan :clapback: