Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

So the question is will this l34k overnight what do we think!!! Do I sleep or do I go for a long late night drive 
iAlmond.jpg

Lol def try to get some sleep! Mood though..I feel like a little kid on Christmas Eve 

honestly i think we have enough self control to wait until tomorrow. if it leaks, remember that you're not supporting lana, you're supporting the solicitation of music.

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

Just now, jamesss said:

honestly i think we have enough self control to wait until tomorrow. if it leaks, remember that you're not supporting lana, you're supporting the solicitation of music.

imagine how upset she would be if she saw you listening to that illegally i bet shed be kind of sad

glitterfy3004543T778B81.gif

4 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I still don't understand how can it sound like

Reveal hidden contents

White Dress without the airy vocals. Isn't that like 90% of the song? :thumb3:

It's one of my top Lana songs so anything similar to it is a win but I'm confused

Spoiler

it's similar sonically, just more haunting

also obviously not every detail is the same, you'll understand what i mean when you hear the song 

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Just listened to 

Reveal hidden contents

The taylor song with the alleged similar intro and I hate the bouncy yeah yeah. I can't imagine Lana putting that in a song sorry :thumb2: I hope it's not that similar

Spoiler

i listened to it too n im not the biggest fan but i can see myself liking lana over a bubbly pop beat. i think itll be cute :wub:

i really really really want her website to restock the white vinyl tomorrow and for the boxset to be up for preorder tomorrow too :true:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, mlittle11 said:

ive been listening to a lot of beach house lately n im hoping someday (maybe even on this album) lana explores dream pop :trisha: i think it would go so well with her voice 

You haven’t heard television heaven and dream girl yet I fear

actaully I lied those aren’t dream pop at all

At least I have Harry Potter to keep me sane til tomorrow, I was quite anxious during the last weeks and having troubles to sleep - but now I’m reading the books and they keep me occupied while I don’t think about the album or the new song

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

1 minute ago, f1shtail said:

You haven’t heard television heaven and dream girl yet I fear

i fear i have and they sound nothing like what im envisioning :legend:listen to drunk in la by beach house n tell me lana wouldnt sound heavenly over an instrumental like that

Spoiler

I don't think you guys understood what Rosemead said :toofloppy:

The intro of Cruel Summer is the only similar part, which makes sense because that drum pattern sounds straight out of a trap song. We're NOT getting a Loser'd pop song

Just now, Peppers said:
  Hide contents

I don't think you guys understood what Rosemead said :toofloppy:

The intro of Cruel Summer is the only similar part, which makes sense because that drum pattern sounds straight out of a trap song. We're NOT getting a Loser'd pop song

Reading comprehension is a dangerous thing for a user on lanaboards.com to have