Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Harry Nilsson has a song. Hisย 4 PM GMT breaks at 2:05 PM PST.ย 

7 minutes ago, Rosemead said:

Not yโ€™all staying up for a song thatโ€™s out in 12 hours

ย 

Get some sleep

Spoiler

Out of curiosity, what Lana album would you say the song best resembles sonically? Iโ€™m honestly more interested in the first part because angry and eerie guitar ballad just screams something totally new for herโ€ฆ or maybe even Lizzyย Grant. Wonโ€™t bite your head off if I disagree after hearing it I promise!ย 

ย 

every era has a key lanaboards phrase. so far in this era it seems to be "idk how timezones work" and "what time is a&w coming"

fun factoid: if u type 4pm gmt on google it will tell u what time that is in your timezone !!

i love being a haterย :peace2:

the trio slaps especiallyย when youโ€™re in the mood to shake some ass but it doesnโ€™t fit on the BB albumโ€ฆ anyway letโ€™s get back on topicย 

giphy.gif

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  "๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’, ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐“Š๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐’ธ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐“๐“‹๐’น"

ย  ย instagram

How long after we first listen will we start fighting about Jack and pianoย :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedย Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.ย 

ย 

12 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

ย 

oh, now Ocean Blvd suddenly has bad mixing?

ย 

:oprah:

I meant in Dolby Atmos, not in general :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2:ย 

Last night I dreamed that a new vinyl variation was released. Canโ€™t remember the cover, but the vinyl was in transparent turquoise and the gatefold had a picture of Charlie and Rob naked in a pool, showing their butts. I didnโ€™t knew if I was amazed by the vision of Charlieโ€™s beautiful butt or horrified by Robโ€™s. It was a funny dream tho.

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Concerned by the number of people who think A&W is good food worthy of being eaten celebratorilyย :oopna2:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, HollywoodSlutx said:

Think of it as watching regular TV on 1080p versus watching a show on 4Kย 

ย 

But then some people seem to complain that it sounds worse so I'm like whatย :sadcore4: