Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

28 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

DYK is boring, no music video or any type of visualizer, no announcement or confirmed release date, ugly merch....I'm fucking tired

Stressed Smoking Meme Generator - Imgflip

At least we have a few magazine shoots to look forward to I guess. Hopefully they're not ugly or just selfies in her backyard.

I’m sorry but Lana and “ugly” just don’t go together - it’s literally impossible for her to ever produce such an adjective. 

28 minutes ago, This Feeling said:

DYK is boring, no music video or any type of visualizer, no announcement or confirmed release date, ugly merch....I'm fucking tired

Stressed Smoking Meme Generator - Imgflip

At least we have a few magazine shoots to look forward to I guess. Hopefully they're not ugly or just selfies in her backyard.

I’m confused, why are you here then? 

Anyways, does anyone know if Amazon pre-orders = release date delivery? Bc when I ordered my vinyl and CD for Midnights through Taylor's official store, I didn't get it until 2 weeks after the album release :pft:

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

25 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

^^^

if listening with headphones, tidal makes dolby atmos sound MUCH better than apple's "spatial audio"

Isn't Tidal's "Dolby Atmos" technically Sony 360? Or does it have both now? 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, Watercolor Pussy said:

Girliesss just woke up, can someone tell me what news we got? :oop:

I left when everyone was psychotic and having meltdown about A&W not releasing tomorrow 

A&W is 100% coming tomorrow (we found it on a streaming service in China with the release date of the 14th) and some new details about the track.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Watercolor Pussy said:

Girliesss just woke up, can someone tell me what news we got? :oop:

I left when everyone was psychotic and having meltdown about A&W not releasing tomorrow 

Spoiler

basically what i got from today is american whore is sorta similar to white dress (without the whispery vocals), and the transition, which is around 4 minutes in, sorta reminded the insider of taylor swift's song cruel summer. the jimmy part of the song isn't necessarily trap like the trio interlude, but is definitely trap-inspired. also lyrics:

"it's not about having someone to love me anymore

this is the experience of an american whore"

that's the gist of it i think unless im remembering incorrectly

7 minutes ago, LanasDealer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

basically what i got from today is american whore is sorta similar to white dress (without the whispery vocals), and the transition, which is around 4 minutes in, sorta reminded the insider of taylor swift's song cruel summer. the jimmy part of the song isn't necessarily trap like the trio interlude, but is definitely trap-inspired. also lyrics:

If that lyric is real I’m gonna faint, just loved it 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

28 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

A&W is 100% coming tomorrow (we found it on a streaming service in China with the release date of the 14th) and some new details about the track.

26 minutes ago, LanasDealer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:kiss2: thank you my lovez

going to bed before I have a meltdown, sweet dreams to all whores in here. see you guys in a few hours <3 can’t wait to wake shaking my ass while listening to the bop momma’s gonna serve 

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791