Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

17 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

IM IN LOVE

20230214-150806.jpg20230214-150755.jpg20230214-150752.jpg

Oh this is absolute perfection. Need to see her photographed by Nadia again this is amazing 

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔢 𝔵 𝔘𝔩𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔵 ℌ𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

1 minute ago, matchstick26 said:

Okay I’m stupid what is she talking about when she’s talking about in this interview all of the “leaks”?  Like what specific songs :oprah2: 

sorry I live under a rock

tbh I still don’t know what she’s referring to because she hinted at something from the album leaking in that video too and…? 

unless she means the snippets of ocean Blvd and fingertips but that was like 8 seconds total combined. And they were both demos

Just now, matchstick26 said:

Okay I’m stupid what is she talking about when she’s talking about in this interview all of the “leaks”?  Like what specific songs :oprah2: 

sorry I live under a rock

Probably about Fingertips and title track (the demos that leaked around summer I think)

giphy.gif

The album was completed a YEAR PRIOR to the interview? My god she's probably on LDR11 already!!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

HOUR AND A HALF UNTIL A&W!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, SuperMegaStan said:

My original cover was nudethen I thought about it, and I was like, maybe not right now, because there are some other things I want to do where I feel like that could get in the way.

guys :defeated:

I wonder if she means that the boob picture was the cover or if she's talking about a concept they never ended up doing

giphy.gif

"The one good thing about listening to this class is that I’m a trustworthy teacher. If anyone ever wants to learn how to get through a storm and know that all things pass, I can teach that class."

Can she be my teacher please ? :crai:

I’m too excited to read the interview :bebe:

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

SHE DID NOT HAVE TO EAT THAT HARD 

SHE DID WHAT SHE HAD TO DO

I’m in a meeting and they kept interrupting me from reading the interview, but I finally got through it!!! :crai::trisha:

♬  ♥  .。.    .。.   ♥  ♬

There are violets in your eyes
There are guns that blaze around you
There are roses in between my thighs
And a fire that surrounds you