Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

this is such a fuckign SERVE LIKE WE TRULY GOT FED WITH THIS SONG how???? how is this produced by Jack?!?!?! of all fucking people????? HE CAN MAKE GOOD STUFF??!?!?!?!!?

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, tulsa jesus freaks said:

look i dont wanna say this rn but the mixing of the vocals in the first part bothers me:bebe:

THE SONG IS AMAZING THO

This! So close to perfection! I don't care anymore . Jack will always find a way to mess it up! How is it possible for him to deliver the perfectionism that is the second part of the song and overlook the vocal mixing on the first part?

YOUR MOM CALLED I TOLD HER YOURE FUCKING UP BIG TIMEEE

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

look i dont wanna say this rn but the mixing of the vocals in the first part bothers me:bebe:

THE SONG IS AMAZING THO

it bothered me at first too but after listening a couple more times i got used to it

1 minute ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

THE SONG IS AMAZING THO

wait does it sound wrong? i think it sounds good 😭😭 maybe i have to pay more attention 

She definetly sampled NFR's intro and chemtrails' outro

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

this is such a fuckign SERVE LIKE WE TRULY GOT FED WITH THIS SONG how???? how is this produced by Jack?!?!?! of all fucking people????? HE CAN MAKE GOOD STUFF??!?!?!?!!?

cuz he’s a great producer with range, all the girls just constantly want the same shit from him!!

Just now, American Whore said:

He’s always been an incredible producer and a very talented individual but y’all slept on him forgetting that Lana was actually the one to decide how she wants her songs to sound like

I'll do it for the right reasons

Withstanding all the time, changes and seasons

~?~