Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, AntiToxicPill said:

This! So close to perfection! I don't care anymore . Jack will always find a way to mess it up! How is it possible for him to deliver the perfectionism that is the second part of the song and overlook the vocal mixing on the first part?

The mixing is messy in both parts imo but it’s still a bop

the song definitely should have been called aw&j but in my mind the first part is "american" per the natural sounds (piano, guitar) and the second part is "whore" bc well like do i really need to explain why 💀

I've never heard a song like this before WOW

It's not about having someone to love me anymore, this is the experience of being an American Whore 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Icecream Icequeen said:

I think this is what she wanted to do with Black Bathing Suit but that song fell short compared to how A&W does it 

she might be really referring to a few projects ahead considering her speed.. with the way she teased Ocean Blvd during the BB release day livestream

nF70D0F.png

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

but when he's producing he could PUSH her, like he did with Venice Bitch, it's totally possible to have more of a hand in things as a producer yknow?

idk this always seems like a useless convo cuz we have no idea wtf is going on in that studio, like 

he could be pushing her, she could just as easily be pushing back! :hooker: