Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Louise said:

I like checking the news feeds on DuckDuckGo.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lana+del+rey&iar=news&ia=news

i cannot breathe

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, Louise said:

The Interview interview dropped? This is going to be major. I like checking the news feeds on DuckDuckGo. Outside the insiders here, Lana and her team managed to keep this bombshell under wraps. Now the major publications are going to have to scramble to catch up!
https://duckduckgo.com/?q=lana+del+rey&iar=news&ia=news

yes the interview is available! https://www.interviewmagazine.com/music/lana-del-rey-and-billie-eilish-fall-in-love

can't wait for the other ones, hope she'll reveal even more about the creative process!

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

I just want to say that after listening to the new single, I am 100% convinced that this will be her best album. I was already feeling that way after hearing the first single, seeing the imagery, and reading the titles & insider info, but now I have absolutely no doubt. This is it. We've known that Lana has always been a genius when it comes to her lyrics and melodies, but I feel her vision is stronger than ever. I've said it before, but I just know this record will contain some of her rawest, most personal writing mixed with brilliant creative sonic patterns we've never seen from her before. The past two singles prove it already. I am sort of at a loss for more words at the moment as I'm so overwhelmed, so all I can say is that I'm so proud of her and I can't wait to hear the rest of the record. The two singles have floored me enough already, I'm going to be in absolute shambles come release day x

AGREED 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

Now i wish cocc and bb never happened:pls:

no she needed to get them out of her system believe me they were very important so we could get DYKTTATUOB today

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

She's reopened old wounds for me again. :defeated: BITCH, THIS SONG IS WILD. We're in for a ride, gays & girls!!! :hooker:

...but I've still got jazz, when I've got those blues.

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

no she needed to get them out of her system believe me they were very important so we could get DYKTTATUOB today

She couldve get them out of her system and then save them on her laptop:true:

Just now, The Grants said:

so… which do you guys think is going to be the next single :ma:

when judah smith tells lana she needs to release the pastor interlude to atone for the sin of releasing a song called american whore