Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

if i filmed my reaction to a&w y’all would just see my mouth being wide open in silence like :hdu: my hands were shaking so bad after i listened to it for the first time i could barely type on my phone

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

“A&W” might be the ultimate expression of that wildness, a chimeric, haunted folk-trap ballad welded together with nothing but the heat of her own star power. - Pitchfork.  that's mother right there y'all :tanisha:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

14 minutes ago, your dealer said:

WE NEED REACTION VIDEOS NOW :oprah3:

By the way, a bit off topic, but For Whatever Reason (that’s the name of the channel) is just great at reactions (best one on YouTube) and recently the guy just discovered Lana through NFR.

highly recommend it.

:twirls:

First the gorgeous ride/yayo -esque shoot, little official spills in the interview, then her soty dropped, at this point you can take my ears and replace them with A&W on repeat for the rest of my life, It'll be enough :oprah: the only thing left to do is wait for the whole album to be released and enjoy those two precious singles. :flutter: unless there's one more 

Okay I’m changing my opinion- there is a good or atleast decent track here but are none of hearing how bad the vocal mixing is? There’s some intereresting lines here but it’s either the mic being an IPhone 11 or someone does know not how to mix because the lines are unintelligible mostly- you can pick good phrases out- it’s annoying because this could have been something great.

American Whore made me ascend. Everyone who I showed so far really liked it! Even my mom she said it's her most experimental and exciting release in a long time. I want her to dive more in this direction. So excited for this album. Also how tf does a 7 minute song feel so short

1 minute ago, Masquerade said:

A&W sounds unlike anything she's ever done - it's a sinister, more clear-headed, laser-focused Lana. it's a career-defining moment with her boldest proclamation of selfhood yet: she directly responds to QFTC for the first time by baring the darkness of her journey through womanhood for the world. the raw vulnerability of this 7-minute odyssey into the recesses of her mind is one of the most profound experiences I've had with music in a long time

me trying to reach the word count on an essay

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

Okay I’m changing my opinion- there is a good or atleast decent track here but are none of hearing how bad the vocal mixing is? There’s some intereresting lines here but it’s either the mic being an IPhone 11 or someone does know not how to mix because the lines are unintelligible mostly- you can pick good phrases out- it’s annoying because this could have been something great.

i'd sit this one out

Spoiler

cjcK34d.png

1 minute ago, evalionisameme said:

none of hearing how bad the vocal mixing is?

Laura sisk’s fault :true:

Spoiler

Just kidding, I actually think it’s decent this time around. You may just need some higher quality headphones or speakers, it sounds like total shit if I’m playing it from my phone. That’s a whole other issue I have with Lana’s current production team tho. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

11 minutes ago, Harry Nilsson said:

you know that these are all paid and not independent?

no they aren't lmao. I'm sure a few are but I don't watch those. My favorite is Sher The Truth, not paid at all. You've had a bad attitude today love. :icant:

faSE.gif