Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The reception for A&W is so overwhelmingly positive and I 100% agree. It’s a beautiful song and the fact that Lana is outdoing herself over a decade into her career is actually insane. She deserves her flowers.

That being said, I think Lana and Jack Antonoff bring the best out of each other. A lot of people like to shit on him for Solar Power / Midnights / etc. but no one else is making songs like White Dress, The Greatest, Mariners Apartment Complex, A&W, etc.

I’m so happy for her and cannot wait to experience the rest of the album with y’all 

1 minute ago, Rosemead said:

The reception for A&W is so overwhelmingly positive and I 100% agree. It’s a beautiful song and the fact that Lana is outdoing herself over a decade into her career is actually insane. She deserves her flowers.

That being said, I think Lana and Jack Antonoff bring the best out of each other. A lot of people like to shit on him for Solar Power / Midnights / etc. but no one else is making songs like White Dress, The Greatest, Mariners Apartment Complex, A&W, etc.

I’m so happy for her and cannot wait to experience the rest of the album with y’all 

CANT you just tease anything? :w8ing:

16 hours ago, Jared said:

I included only singles out of pity for other Lana producers. To create this many classics, in such a short amount of time, it's so, so insane. 

2.png

fc00e861fa9515950174cd25045e40d5?impolic

honestly one of my favourite photos / shoots of lana ever though idk the chick beside her

The vocal mixing is obviously deliberate, she's like a drunk girl sharing her secrets at a party and you don't catch everything that she says at first, but repeated listens reveal more and more and then you're just like holy shit...

Just now, DCooper said:

The vocal mixing is obviously deliberate, she's like a drunk girl sharing her secrets at a party and you don't catch everything that she says at first, but repeated listens reveal more and more and then you're just like holy shit...

Definitely. The slurred delivery is intentional for sure.

5 minutes ago, Rosemead said:

Honestly, i don’t care for Jack as a producer. I think A&W would’ve been just as good or maybe even better with another producer. But I love his and Lana’s personal relationship, they seem like very close friends which is super cool 

1 minute ago, summer bummer said:

A&W is all over my for you page on tiktok 😭😭

dude I just saw a hate comment ab it for the first time that "its one of her worst songs" and that comment got almost 200 likes so far... those ppl need exorcisms bc wtf

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

👏🏻 in 👏🏻 ten 👏🏻 tion 👏🏻 ality 👏🏻 

I don’t understand how people can listen to Lana this late in the game and be like “but why is it like that” lol

8 minutes ago, Rosemead said:

Sorry for implying you were a fake insider yesterday, you spilled hun xx

3 minutes ago, Blossom said:

dude I just saw a hate comment ab it for the first time that "its one of her worst songs" and that comment got almost 200 likes so far... those ppl need exorcisms bc wtf

On which user video @?

I'm about to start a fight over there