Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The song is amazing, it surprised me a lot, the scream that can be heard in the Jimmy Jimmy Coco Pufff part, like a lot and as always she manages to be cinematic, I put the song with Gaspar Noé movies and it was very good indeed. :dafuq:

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

4 minutes ago, KingsMotelPart2 said:

I put the song with Gaspar Noé movies and it was very good indeed. :dafuq:

10/10 pairing. This song is super Gaspar Noé. Or Harmony Korine.

3 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

10/10 pairing. This song is super Gaspar Noé. Or Harmony Korine.

Exactly, as soon as I heard it for the first time, my mind took me to a slow and frenetic scenario, I could almost see a movie in the sound!

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif

yall think there's any possibility she ends up announcing another album for this fall after this drops? 2021 style? :lolliney: i mean personally i doubt it but i think when this drops, she'll give a magazine interview saying she's got ideas for the next one and then we'll be put into a pre-pre release thread again. but i hope she does decide this is the year to do 2 albums again. 

ooo or maybe we get an ep called Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard.

omg Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd: The Pearl Watch Me on Ring a Bell Psycho Lifeguard Edition :grinds: 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, American Whore said:

yall think there's any possibility she ends up announcing another album for this fall after this drops? 2021 style? :lolliney: i mean personally i doubt it but i think when this drops, she'll give a magazine interview saying she's got ideas for the next one and then we'll be put into a pre-pre release thread again. but i hope she does decide this is the year to do 2 albums again. 

honestly, i want her to take her time with the next album as it’s her 10th. hoping she does something really special with it 🤍

22 minutes ago, GPSOTSOMFWHDSF said:

it’s a joke smarty but you ruined it now :headache:

Hahah wow I’m actually so gullible irl sorry??

met my boyfriend down at the taco truck

Hmm... Is Jimmy Lana's nickname for Jack or Jack's nickname for Lana? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

does anyone have the jimmy part of A&W cropped? oomf wants it

Just now, American Whore said:

i doubt it... jimmys been a thing since liek 2010

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind

13 minutes ago, American Whore said:

Jimmy is actually what Jack nicknamed Lana as but I don’t know it she’s referring to that nickname in this song.

“Discussing Del Rey, who he worked with on her 2019 album ‘Norman Fucking Rockwell!’, and who Antonoff has affectionally nicknamed ‘Jimmy’, “

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

7 minutes ago, rancidgirl said:

i doubt it... jimmys been a thing since liek 2010

Yeah, I know, but isn't that also a known thing? That Jimmy is a nickname for one of them from the other as of recent years? 

3 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Jimmy is actually Lana’s nickname for Jack but I don’t know it she’s referring to that nickname in this song.

“Discussing Del Rey, who he worked with on her 2019 album ‘Norman Fucking Rockwell!’, and who Antonoff has affectionally nicknamed ‘Jimmy’, “

See, this is what's interesting. It makes me wonder if it's self-reflective. Maybe her fun, creative self only loves her when she gets high or whatever that could be a metaphor of. Maybe she doesn't literally mean get high. And it could put into context the "Your mom called, I told her, you're fucking up big time" lyric, as in she's talking to herself? Hmm Idk. I'm just having a late night new song reflection think :flutter:

giphy.gif