Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

15 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

When does he usually post track reviews videos?

Almost every Monday he posts a weekly roundup of singles divided into: the best, meh and the worst. Sometimes he reacts to them on streams. Ocean Blvd was among the best ones when it dropped

Spoiler

But like, we shouldn't worry about his opinion on Lana. He doesn't get her genius at all 

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

5 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Im confused why are there completely different lyrics on Spotify? Did they leak the lyrics of another song or something lmfao

they’re fanmade a&w lyrics that somebody random came up with and uploaded earlier this week💀

sUcVobB.png

Lana helping me out with her music again, just gone through a horrendous break up with a guy I was deeply in love with. Her music and album couldn’t have come at a better time in my life.  

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

38 minutes ago, lemonadedelrey said:

Why are so many people acting like we’re not getting any music videos? Lol of course we will! 

more importantly, why does anyone care about music videos? i mean, i get it adds to an album but it's not 2004 anymore :hdu:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

A&W should not have a music video imo. The song is too dark and raw with more than enough to unpack as is. Unless it was a masterpiece directed by David Lynch of course, but a White Dress treatment would just be wrong for this song

2 minutes ago, American Whore said:

more importantly, why does anyone care about music videos? i mean, i get it adds to an album but it's not 2004 anymore :hdu:

I think we’re mostly just obsessed with seeing Lana LOL I would be cool with her doing a homemade video honestly 

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

A&W should not have a music video imo. The song is too dark and raw with more than enough to unpack as is. Unless it was a masterpiece directed by David Lynch of course, but a White Dress treatment would just be wrong for this song

This. I'm more than okay if she never releases a video again :rip: Unless they're really great and directed by actual directors. (Not to say I don't like her old homemade videos, I love them)

1 hour ago, taco truck said:

I don't like The Trio (it's very much giving garageband loop remix:eek:) but the absolute SHOCK of hearing it for the first time of the Arcadia video was actually insane. When the beat dropped, I just started laughing because i couldn't believe it:hide:

Yeah most fans hate the trio but I personally loooove it

Why do people feel the need to say they dgaf if Lana releases videos or not :toofunny: Like ok good for u idk 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Fishtail is going to be the Bartender of this album, the song people drag for no reason except that it's the song with the least amount of streams  

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.