Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

Seeing people all over twitter talking about these fake lyrics and being like "were they leaked? wow, she really hates her mother" etc.

apparently its on YouTube lyrics as well.

Don’t people have ears?? There’s like one line from the fake lyrics that is actually said in the song…. 

22 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

How is it humanly possible to be so excited about an album, I’ve never felt this way for a Lana album before:squidward:

Every song sounds intriguing in its own way and unlike LFL the diverse sound doesn’t scare me at all. The title track and A&W are very different and yet they do sound like part of the same project. I genuinely believe that this will be her best work yet (sorry Honeymoon, my luv) and I am getting more convinced that it will top the critics’ ratings. 

I think the fact they were all created in the same block of time, in the same headspace, means that even if the genre switches up, the overall tone will be consistent.

17 minutes ago, pierre said:

What do u guys think? <3

FpDcVEtXoAApAI7?format=jpg&name=medium

loves it 

giphy.gif

"𝒹𝑜𝓃𝓉 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓂𝑒, 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝓊𝓃𝓃𝑒𝓁 𝓊𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑜𝒸𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝓁𝓋𝒹"

instagram

8 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Don’t people have ears?? There’s like one line from the fake lyrics that is actually said in the song…. 

The fake lyrics on spotify? It's like a completely different song. People seem to think this was an early demo/draft/other song that accidentally got submitted on her team's end.

Imo DYTTATUOB should get more recognition! It was amazing track with beautiful lyrics and melody :rollin:

I am happy for A&W but my little baby should be more celebrated and get that pitchfork best new release :legend:

9 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

Imo DYTTATUOB should get more recognition! It was amazing track with beautiful lyrics and melody :rollin:

I am happy for A&W but my little baby should be more celebrated and get that pitchfork best new release :legend:

omg I saw u responding to like 5 threads and I thought we got sc*t :bebe:

and also for giving me Margaret

I really am getting Laura Palmer vibes from this song. Laura was always writing in her secret diary about her darkest and innermost thoughts, which is exactly the feeling this song and I think the album in general will be giving, matched beautifully with the album art of Lana looking like a girl from the past full of secrets of her own that will start to spill out as her restlessness gets the best of her.

The second part is so fascinating because it's like we rewind back to a place where the version of Lana that's singing doesn't see the darkness that we can see, it is all fun and games for her. She does wanna get high with Jimmy over and over, she does think it's funny when his mom calls, she does just wanna vibe without a thought beyond the repetition of an endless good time. But through the questions asked in the first half of the song and the menacing production that follows, we're able to see an outcome that she doesn't see yet. Even Laura Palmer had fun walking with fire until it was too late :lange:

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I really am getting Laura Palmer vibes from this song. Laura was always writing in her secret diary about her darkest and innermost thoughts, which is exactly the feeling this song and I think the album in general will be giving, matched beautifully with the album art of Lana looking like a girl from the past full of secrets of her own that will start to spill out as her restlessness gets the best of her.

The second part is so fascinating because it's like we rewind back to a place where the version of Lana that's singing doesn't see the darkness that we can see, it is all fun and games for her. She does wanna get high with Jimmy over and over, she does think it's funny when his mom calls, she does just wanna vibe without a thought beyond the repetition of an endless good time. But through the questions asked in the first half of the song and the menacing production that follows, we're able to see an outcome that she doesn't see yet. Even Laura Palmer had fun walking with fire until it was too late :lange:

You always have the best analyses of Lana's songs and to other pop culture phenomenons that make me appreciate the tracks even more :gclap:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i haven't done a cartwheel since i was 9

giphy.gif

i haven't seen my motherrrrrrrrrrrrr in a long, long time

giphy.gif

i mean, look at me - look at the length of my hair, my face, the shape of my body

do u really think i give a damn what i do after years of just hearing them talking???

giphy.gif

Just now, Fingertips said:

You always have the best analyses of Lana's songs and to other pop culture phenomenons that make me appreciate the tracks even more :gclap:

Thank you! I love your insight too :trisha: