Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 hours ago, Rosemead said:

to add on to this, i think it’s meant to show the dopamine rush she gets from her “american whore” lifestyle. part 1 reflects on the darkness she feels from it, and part 2 is how it makes her feel free 

I love this analysis but I also cannot get over that Rosemead is officially part of the Lana del Rey canon and lyrics. I grew up in that city and to see it now like a lanaboards username is so wild to me! 

obv love the username rosemead forever :hooker:

13 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Why is she divisive? 

like how is she causing hostility between people? 

her mom and dad? 

How is she not divisive? Be fr.

Oh wait maybe I misread your comment my bad.

7 hours ago, Sunset Opal said:

Jack have only one chance to redeem himself and he did it :omfg2:

:flutter: He really did. I was originally a lil bit scared hearing he was going to be on this one too but A&W feels brand new and familiar at the same time. Idk what about A&W has me speechless but they really did that :deadbanana:

12 minutes ago, gatadelrey said:

Why is she divisive? 

like how is she causing hostility between people? 

her mom and dad? 

i think she's zooming out and referring to her public perception here

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

My anticipation ranking:

Fingertips

Kintsugi

Taco Truck x VB

Let The Light In

Grandfather

The Grants

fishtail
peppers

Sweet

Paris Texas 

candy necklace

judah interlude

jon interlude

Margaret :rip: 

yall are sleeping on the one song boz said was kinda gonna be for the electric guitar girls :yawn:

2 hours ago, pierre said:

What do u guys think? <3

FpDcVEtXoAApAI7?format=jpg&name=medium

If she releases this as like a record store day exclusive I might just line up. I also kinda want to use it digitally...

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

15 minutes ago, DNC said:

yall are sleeping on the one song boz said was kinda gonna be for the electric guitar girls :yawn:

The Jon batiste interlude? Tbh even the songs at the bottom of my list i am still incredibly excited for, I just am still not 100% sure if she actually even sings on that? So it’s towards the bottom for now, but I’m sure it will be great!

2 hours ago, pierre said:

What do u guys think? <3

FpDcVEtXoAApAI7?format=jpg&name=medium

see now im salty that you made this amazing concept cuz it means that it wouldn't be used officially, at least not without giving credit! this is really an amazing cover and further proves how good of a photoshoot this was.

kinda have a feeling Fingertips will be @littleredpartydress's least favorite song on the album, and i'll be singing DON'T FORGET ME to them every day after March 24th 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

11 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

The Jon batiste interlude? Tbh even the songs at the bottom of my list i am still incredibly excited for, I just am still not 100% sure if she actually even sings on that? So it’s towards the bottom for now, but I’m sure it will be great!

yeah, makes sense! but if it's just an instrumental....:toofunny:

I just don't know what to expect out of the Jon Batiste Interlude, really. But if I remember correctly BOZ said she sings on it and he wishes it were a full song or something? I don't recall.