Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, tulsa jesus twink said:

sZDC62N.png

@pierre did something quite similar but here is a alt cover i made

thoughts?

this would eat as a single cover!!!!!! omg i love

signature.gif

"Feels like sugar in me..."

22 minutes ago, your china doll said:

"it's the love song of the album" (and what does this even mean??:wtf3:)

funny cause i remember pondering "does this just mean it's romantic or does it resemble the Love Song of NFR somehow sonically?"

though i do believe the insiders just mean its very lovey-dovey with those lyrics about having children & getting married & all.

curious about it too though, especially with it sandwiched btwn title track & AW

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

funny cause i remember pondering "does this just mean it's romantic or does it resemble the Love Song of NFR somehow sonically?"

though i do believe the insiders just mean its very lovey-dovey with those lyrics about having children & getting married & all.

curious about it too though, especially with it sandwiched btwn title track & AW

I'm happy to trust good insiders when it comes to dates, titles and specific, unambiguous details, but they've proven again and again that they have no idea when it comes to song meanings, instrumentation, genres, etc.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

100 plays already... The way that felt effortless...  :angie:

I'm done listening to the title track until the album's out, that one already has 316 plays.  :oprah:

Gonna have to cut A&W off a few weeks early, too, methinks...

10 hours ago, cherrytropico said:

fishtail?? fishtail is the one that’s similar to cinnamon girl/tulsa jesus freak i don’t think it’ll be unpopular. i think the song with the least amount of streams will be sweet or margaret…

yes i feel like margaret too, no one really gives a f abt jack fiance ig

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

8 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

they need to fix the lyrics because i'm so tired of reading "OMG I JUST FOUND ALTERNATE LYRICS" everywhere. 

i can't imagine how brain-rotting Lana's subreddit must be over this situation

twitter is going wild already...

it's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me

honestly Sweet and Margaret are going to be underdogs of album. Grandfather song is "oceans of tears" type song judging by beat, The Grants is invite, last three tracks are unhinged bops trinity. i think that Fingertips are going to be single cause how many times Lana mentioned this track isn't coincidential and she has tendentions to put as singles her favourite tracks. hidden gem of the album is Kintsugi obv. that's my prediction view.

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

Do we know why she put AW as the title on the physical album, but A&W on the digital? 

not yet but BoZ revealed she changed many times songs titles so maybe she forgot she changed title 

20 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

Do we know why she put AW as the title on the physical album, but A&W on the digital? 

i think that A&W is on the physical album and that photo she shared was simply an early mockup

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif