Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

35 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Spoiler

Y̸̢̛̪̻̣̠̺̲͖̤̲͎̦͓̓̇̔̀̃̈́͌̉͑̎͌͐̒̓̆̔͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅǪ̶̛̥̪͎̝̼̦̯͇̟͔̲̟̭̲̹̠̟̝̞͈̤̤̤͈̥̞̱͍͉̪̿̌͊̇́̐͗̍̋͆͐̀̓̉͝U̷̢̧̢̞̤̙̣̦̤͕̜̹̮̟̳̩̥̜̥͖̬̻͔͓͎̜̖̺̜̙͓̭̰̼͎̤̟͓̜̦͚̠̳̗̔̍̋̍̌̂̑̉͛̾̏̋͂̃̓̀̍̌̉̇̌̈̒̔̄͆̉͗̈̅̎̓̋͑̈́̐͐͛̍̚͘͘͘̕͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅR̶̘͕͇͕̥̯̠̞̯̤̪͖̝̝̮̘̖̾̆̽̏̊̿͒̅̉͘͘ͅ ̶̢̡̢̛̝̮͔̫͉̟̤̠̯̲̞̹̙̫͚̹͎̦̹̥̼̫͎͈̪̼̖͔͕̦̈͗̄͗͗͋̆̆̏͗̄̇̎́͘͘͜͜͝͠ͅM̷̛̛̛̲̠̪̬̪̜̰̌̋͒̾̀̈́̀̾͌̑́̈́͌̄̍̆̈́̏̃͒̈́̓͊̉͂̈́̔̉̌͘͝ͅǪ̵̧̲̲̝̺̺͍̣̤͕͇͇̝̝̝̜͙̜̙͈͔͔̪̳͚̠͉͍͓̖̦̪̰̜͙̠̣̪̋͊͛̅̌̔̓͌͆̔̎͂͜ͅM̵̡̛̖͚̟̯̤͓͎̫̯̔̈́̊̈́̽́͐̽̃̽̌͂̋̈́́̅̃̓̋͊͒͒͐̇̂͗͘̕̕͘̕̕͘̚̚̕͘̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ ̷̛̫̰͚͈̮͔̞̭̱̼̺̟̲̯͎̜͑́̋̚ͅC̷̢̢̡̨̡̧̨͉͉̞͕̞̦̜͔̟̳̱̝͉̗̦̮̦̬͍̻̻̣̣̞͖͖̬̘͖̣̈̆͛̑͗͒͂̀̇͛̎̾̒̄̆͗̔̇͜͝͠͝͝ͅȦ̵̧̧̧̧̧̛̖̗͕̘͎̳͉̥̲͔̼̙̮͖͕̙̤̘̖̯͔̖̺̘̠̠̞̹̙͎̠̯̗͍̞͚̼̙͎͖̭̒̿̆͑̆̄̊̐̀̇̈́̂̓̎̉͆͊̔̄̒̑͒̆́̉̂̔̔̽͊͌͐͑̆̆͑̆͊̚̚͘͜͝͠ͅL̶̢̨̨̢̢̢̥̖̙͔̳̩̳̥̝̹̦̫͔̬̳̩̬̣̞̳͚̹̪͕͓̮̝͖̥̙͖̫̦̠̺̰̟̖̯̮̈́̇̀͑͛͑͐̑͐́̉̿̌̂̏͐̔̐̉̈́̔̔͛́̂͐̽̐̀́̋̈̂̋̑̔͂͗́̋̚̚͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝Ľ̴̨̡̢̳͇̞̘̙̰̼̹͚̬̯̟̝̹͉̣̥̩̗̝͇̝̦̪̤͙̞̥̗̥̬͉͇̩̼̲̙̦͍̿̊̽̅͋͑̋̌̓̽̚͠͠ͅͅẸ̵̡̨̧̡̧̛̛̞̺̻̬̖̯͚̮̣̲͍̺͉̦͍͇̖͉̜̱͙͈̭̬͈̳̻̮̦̣̲̥͉͉̻̦̤͎͔͔̫͙̌̅̓́̌͂̐̀̕̕͠͝ͅḐ̴̧̛̠͎̼͎̗͓̼̞͔̩͓̫̫͎͓͇̦̹̄̇̉̈̃̿̐̈́̌̊̽̎͗̏̽̂͂͆͋̑̚͝͝,̵̡̼̹̹͙͔̤̖̣̳̗̜̣̠͍̣̲̹͎͇̻̞͎̞͔̗͍̻̺͇̳̲̼̥̈́̅̽͋͆́̀̀͌͛͘͜͝͝ͅ ̶̝̥͉̻̉̈͐͑̉̈́̽́͑͒̌̋̓͆̃̈͊̽͂̈̊̅̔͑̀͆̑̽̈́͒̓̀͋́̾͐͑͘ͅĮ̷̡̨̛͙̟͈̳͚̝͓̬̦̮̪̪̙̠̬̯̙̟̜́͗̉͂̔̋̊̈́̏̌͐͋͋̍͘͜ͅͅ ̷̨̡̤̗̗̲̪̫͈̦̫̼͚̠̞̼̟̜̘͔͈̘̟̬̜̞͙̫̩̖̓̃͌͂̈̅̌̄̇͋̅͋̀͐͒̍͂̇̈̓̐͆̀̆͆͘͘͘͜͜͜͝T̵̢̢̡̛̛͇̖̘̘̺̟̠͈̯̥̽̀͊͊̔̃̑̐͛͌͂̾̔̽̄̄͗̅̀́̀͂̂̏̓̅̔̂̓͛̂͘͘̚̚͝ͅǪ̷̨̨̡̛̘͎̜͕̭̠̺̫͈͉̦̤̗̹̥͍̪̪́̄́̅̌͊́̎̂̓̋̔͆͗̽͜͠͝ͅL̸̛͈̥̬̞̯̻͖͍̩̙̰̹͚͚̺̰̻̪̳̬̳̖̫̘̥̼̿̐́́̓͜ͅD̶̞̩̠͕̺̺̭̰̱̰̥͍̮͕̰̳͇͙̋̽͜ͅ ̵̧̧̢̡̨̛̗̱̳̞̫̺͙̝͎͉̝̟̱͐̍̆͋͛̅̀̀̐̈́͛̽͒̇̿̓̾͐̉̂̋̊̃̀́̆̓̆̂̈́̊̆̈́̚̚̚̚͜͝͠H̷̡̭̜̻̪̓̑͊̾̽̄̈̐̏̈́͛̈́͒͗́́̊̚͝͝͝͝Ȩ̶̡͚̰̝̰̖̮͉̠͎͓̮͕̮̥̭̞̜̹̥͚̘̠̮̍R̵̢̢̧̡̥̠̟̱͉͖͎̹͈̤̙͚̳͈͇̱̼̞̫͉̱͕̰̺͚͉̝̮̼̣̜͇͕̭͂̀̂̑͒͆̈͑̀̃̌̉͌̎̄̉̌́̈́̆̑͌͊͑̀́̍͆̾̀̀̀̃̓̓̆̈̈́͌͐̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅ,̸̢̢̡̛̜̱͎̣͍̲̪͓͈͉͎͎̰̰͖̜̤͍͍̝̲͇͕͇̗͇͖̱̤̼͉̩͊̓̿̾͋͑̏́͛̾̑̂̽̋͑̒̀̐͑͗̋͒̃̓̀̓̿͂̔̏̊̅̒͘͠ͅ ̴̧̧̨̛̛̥̟̟̻̪̰͓̣̖̳͔̺̟̲͎̹͓͖̹̫̫͙͙͙͉͈̻̖͍͖̟͊̌͗̊̅̄̒̀̎̃͂̄̔͑͑̀̈́̈́̍́̀͗̈́̉͑̂͐͊̎̆͑̃͂͊͘̚͘͜͝͠͝Y̷̛̝̳͋̏̀͛̔͆̑͊͊̾̒͂̋̾̿̇̓̇̐̓̇̈̉͋̓͘̚Ơ̶̡̢̡̦̻̗̭̣͈̻̖͈̰̘̳̹͉̺̜̮̪̲̝͚͖̖̲̼̱̘̻̟̗̣͍̮̥͍͎̭̲͙̙͙̑̏̉̆̈́̋̉̚͜͠ͅÜ̷̧̢̨̧̠̘͕̯͓̗͍̝̜̮̰͙̲̭̜̟̩̪̠̦̖̫̪̺͓̠̠͇͙̘̺̗̟̖͎̜̣̈͛̈́͂͗̆͗̅́̀̃̽̒͆̊̊͐̒̕'̵̧̧̡̛̮̲̘̥͓͍̹̯̮̼̲̰̥̤̝̬̥̮͙̼̓̒̈̇̔̇̋̑͊̀̅̃̀̾̇̿̅͂͆̐̾̏͘͘̕͝Ȓ̸̨̨̮̫̉͘͝Ȩ̸̘̳̩̱̤̺͓̱̞͈͎̜̟̣̙̜̥͎̔̈̉̂̈́̅̍̀͛̾̊̽̓̀̄̔͛̑̒̓̓̓̏̆͝ ̴̡̡̢̨̧̢̥̼͔̩̬̬͎͖̙͙̙̻͇̦̼͖̼̗̞̙̯̖̳̜̭̭͉̗̝̪̈́͌̈́͋̾̆̍͊̽̇̊͒̿̓̐͋̂̀͠F̵̢̰͇̟̮͈͇̳̭͖̈́̎͌̌͊̄̇̒͐̂͋̽̇̂͐͑͂̐͒̏̎̉̔̕̚͝͝͠ͅU̶̝͖͉̣͎̹̬̻͖͎̽͒̎̚͜ͅC̷̨̟̺̩̝͙͍̻̤͚̗̘̦̦̬͙̐͆̈́͛̉̀̾͂͛̔͂̈́́̀̅̃̋̍͌͊̄̓͗̎̓̑̀̿̈́̊̊́̒͛͌̇̔͒̈́̎̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅK̶̢̧̡̨̧͚͖͚͉̜͙̯͎̱͔̮͕̫͖̺͍̮̬͕͙͚̝̱̮̣̖̗͙̝̈́͋̋̀̅̾̉͌̅̐̈̔͊̋͋̉̏̔̀͋̏͂͒̈̆̾̿͊̿̈́̅̚̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͠Ï̴̢̡͉͍̖̠͇̹͙͔͈̳̣̬͇̜͉̟̂̿͊͒͑̉̀̋̑͆͛̇̏̃̄̓̕͘͘͠Ņ̴̛̺̗̹̺̩̰̮̞̗͉̞͋̋͋͆̈́̓̈̍̍̊͌̃̊́̓̚͜͝G̴̢̛̲̤̱͇̥͇͔̥̠̼̲͎̗̼̀̓̏͒̀͐̈́̔̎̈́͋̌̈̓̌̈̋̃̎̏̿͝͝͝͝ ̵̢̋͗̂͌̍̊̊́̏̿̓̐̑̉̓̈́̓̂͋͌̊̓͛̎͘͘̕̕Ũ̵̢̢̢̨͙̫̠̮̫͓̱̥̱͓̲̥̮̹̹̺͎͇̙͕͎͔̬͉̉͂͐̇̈́̆̈͛͛̃̓͛̾̂̃̾̒̐͑̇̾͗̊͐̉̈́̕̕͝͝͠͝P̶̧̢̧̡̧̧̲̗̲͕͍̟̺͇̟̹̳͚͇̥̜͙͎̖̃̉͑͗̇̋̓͗̇̑͑͘͜͝͝ͅ ̴̢̡̪͍̬̰̮͙̰̄̽̐̿͌̈̇͋̈́͗́͒̋̽̆̈́̃͒͆̃̓́̀͘̕̕̕͝͝͝B̴̨̡̡̧̛̠̩̟̺͙̝̘̹̟̰̪̫͈̘͈̻͍̞̣͇̣̳̩̱̮̳̤̮͕̗̼͉̰̮̤̺̖̠̬͒̋͛̾͑͜͜ͅͅĮ̴̖͖͈̭̗̹̪̱̻̞̣̰̱̹̦͈͚̰̫̣̪̘̫̮̦̭͔̄̽̃̋̀̿̄̏̐̃̇͑̊́̒͌̈̑̽̾̄̏͛̌̏͝ͅĢ̴̧̡̡̗͎̞̰̲̼̱̺͖̖̮͔̬̙̯̖̠̙̭͉̭̟̰̲̗̬͇̦͈͙̳̌̎̉͒̅̾͂̓̒̍͆̄̇͊̐̍̉̾̈́̇͊̿̇̒͂̋̄̔̿̐͘̕͜͜͝͝ ̵̨̢̢̨̧̛͇̖͕͚̤̝̠̺̰͇͖͈͖̪͚͔̝͇̗͓͙̳͖̖̜͉̟͉̣͎̥̦̯̻̟̄͗́́͑̾́́̄̎̔̑̾̇̒̎͐̈́̓̌͗͋̈́̍͑̿̆͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝T̵̛̛̼̤͕̪̦̰͎͉͈͎̹̫͓̦̪̈́͐̇́͗̏͘͜͝I̵̛̛̙̟̜̪͔̭͔̅̀̈́̎̂́̑̒̊̍͂͐̆̓͗̋̿̌̔̐̆̊͗̀̊̑̈́̀͋̌̒̇̃͊̍̃̌̚̕̚͠͝͠͝M̴̨̛̟̺̥̞͓͎̻͙̩̰͈̘̠̯̻͚͎̭̣͖̘̩̮͊̾̿̓͗̄̿́̓͐͒̈́́̍͋̐̇̀̋͗͛̔̏̓̆͒̋͂͛́̏́̏͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝Ę̴̛̩̯͓̥͚̤̟̞̥͓͍̫̰̪̱͔̭̮͇̱̺̋̽͋̽̎̿͋̅̄̾̏̑̒̒̀͌͒͌͐̋̃̽̆̍̎͐̐̎̀̽̅̊̏̈͌̏̄̚͝͝ͅ

Literally jumped at this part of the song

1 hour ago, fine china said:

I believe in the article she said something like “it would be weird to have 4 titles in the album name” so I think she meant these as the 4 titles:

Did you know that there’s a tunnel under ocean Blvd

Pearl Watch Me

Ring a Bell

Psycho Lifeguard

Not sure where the “on” comes from unless it’s part of Pearl Watch Me or Ring a Bell. Either way it’s very mysterious and I hope we find out what it means. 

I need to catch up, so this may have been posted, but I think "Watch Me on Ring" might be one of the titles. 

Ring is a home security system in the US. To see who's at your front door, or walking around your house, etc. If you're the homeowner you can watch people in real time live on your property.

I was guessing the 6 titles would be 

- Did You Know That There's a Tunnel...

- Pearl

- Watch Me on Ring

- Ring a Bell

- Psycho

- Lifeguard

it's interesting that lana posted that her new years resolution was to let go of "being a slut".. it's a central theme of both of the singles so i wonder if she posted that to tease the singles a little or it's just coincidental bc the singles align with her life  

Question for the Culture-

Now that A&W is out and about why is Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd- the song is hitting different? I feel more connected to it than ever before or maybe it just hit me like a tonna bricks? 

I cannot wait for Did You Know That There’s a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd- the whole album dropping on March 24! :trisha:

8Qg234E.gif

3 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

it's interesting that lana posted that her new years resolution was to let go of "being a slut".. it's a central theme of both of the singles so i wonder if she posted that to tease the singles a little or it's just coincidental bc the singles align with her life  

i think everyone misintepreted that and she was actually manifesting being a slut:brows:

35 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Spoiler

Y̸̢̛̪̻̣̠̺̲͖̤̲͎̦͓̓̇̔̀̃̈́͌̉͑̎͌͐̒̓̆̔͘͜͜͝͝͠͝͝ͅǪ̶̛̥̪͎̝̼̦̯͇̟͔̲̟̭̲̹̠̟̝̞͈̤̤̤͈̥̞̱͍͉̪̿̌͊̇́̐͗̍̋͆͐̀̓̉͝U̷̢̧̢̞̤̙̣̦̤͕̜̹̮̟̳̩̥̜̥͖̬̻͔͓͎̜̖̺̜̙͓̭̰̼͎̤̟͓̜̦͚̠̳̗̔̍̋̍̌̂̑̉͛̾̏̋͂̃̓̀̍̌̉̇̌̈̒̔̄͆̉͗̈̅̎̓̋͑̈́̐͐͛̍̚͘͘͘̕͝͝͝͝͝ͅͅR̶̘͕͇͕̥̯̠̞̯̤̪͖̝̝̮̘̖̾̆̽̏̊̿͒̅̉͘͘ͅ ̶̢̡̢̛̝̮͔̫͉̟̤̠̯̲̞̹̙̫͚̹͎̦̹̥̼̫͎͈̪̼̖͔͕̦̈͗̄͗͗͋̆̆̏͗̄̇̎́͘͘͜͜͝͠ͅM̷̛̛̛̲̠̪̬̪̜̰̌̋͒̾̀̈́̀̾͌̑́̈́͌̄̍̆̈́̏̃͒̈́̓͊̉͂̈́̔̉̌͘͝ͅǪ̵̧̲̲̝̺̺͍̣̤͕͇͇̝̝̝̜͙̜̙͈͔͔̪̳͚̠͉͍͓̖̦̪̰̜͙̠̣̪̋͊͛̅̌̔̓͌͆̔̎͂͜ͅM̵̡̛̖͚̟̯̤͓͎̫̯̔̈́̊̈́̽́͐̽̃̽̌͂̋̈́́̅̃̓̋͊͒͒͐̇̂͗͘̕̕͘̕̕͘̚̚̕͘̕͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ ̷̛̫̰͚͈̮͔̞̭̱̼̺̟̲̯͎̜͑́̋̚ͅC̷̢̢̡̨̡̧̨͉͉̞͕̞̦̜͔̟̳̱̝͉̗̦̮̦̬͍̻̻̣̣̞͖͖̬̘͖̣̈̆͛̑͗͒͂̀̇͛̎̾̒̄̆͗̔̇͜͝͠͝͝ͅȦ̵̧̧̧̧̧̛̖̗͕̘͎̳͉̥̲͔̼̙̮͖͕̙̤̘̖̯͔̖̺̘̠̠̞̹̙͎̠̯̗͍̞͚̼̙͎͖̭̒̿̆͑̆̄̊̐̀̇̈́̂̓̎̉͆͊̔̄̒̑͒̆́̉̂̔̔̽͊͌͐͑̆̆͑̆͊̚̚͘͜͝͠ͅL̶̢̨̨̢̢̢̥̖̙͔̳̩̳̥̝̹̦̫͔̬̳̩̬̣̞̳͚̹̪͕͓̮̝͖̥̙͖̫̦̠̺̰̟̖̯̮̈́̇̀͑͛͑͐̑͐́̉̿̌̂̏͐̔̐̉̈́̔̔͛́̂͐̽̐̀́̋̈̂̋̑̔͂͗́̋̚̚͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͝Ľ̴̨̡̢̳͇̞̘̙̰̼̹͚̬̯̟̝̹͉̣̥̩̗̝͇̝̦̪̤͙̞̥̗̥̬͉͇̩̼̲̙̦͍̿̊̽̅͋͑̋̌̓̽̚͠͠ͅͅẸ̵̡̨̧̡̧̛̛̞̺̻̬̖̯͚̮̣̲͍̺͉̦͍͇̖͉̜̱͙͈̭̬͈̳̻̮̦̣̲̥͉͉̻̦̤͎͔͔̫͙̌̅̓́̌͂̐̀̕̕͠͝ͅḐ̴̧̛̠͎̼͎̗͓̼̞͔̩͓̫̫͎͓͇̦̹̄̇̉̈̃̿̐̈́̌̊̽̎͗̏̽̂͂͆͋̑̚͝͝,̵̡̼̹̹͙͔̤̖̣̳̗̜̣̠͍̣̲̹͎͇̻̞͎̞͔̗͍̻̺͇̳̲̼̥̈́̅̽͋͆́̀̀͌͛͘͜͝͝ͅ ̶̝̥͉̻̉̈͐͑̉̈́̽́͑͒̌̋̓͆̃̈͊̽͂̈̊̅̔͑̀͆̑̽̈́͒̓̀͋́̾͐͑͘ͅĮ̷̡̨̛͙̟͈̳͚̝͓̬̦̮̪̪̙̠̬̯̙̟̜́͗̉͂̔̋̊̈́̏̌͐͋͋̍͘͜ͅͅ ̷̨̡̤̗̗̲̪̫͈̦̫̼͚̠̞̼̟̜̘͔͈̘̟̬̜̞͙̫̩̖̓̃͌͂̈̅̌̄̇͋̅͋̀͐͒̍͂̇̈̓̐͆̀̆͆͘͘͘͜͜͜͝T̵̢̢̡̛̛͇̖̘̘̺̟̠͈̯̥̽̀͊͊̔̃̑̐͛͌͂̾̔̽̄̄͗̅̀́̀͂̂̏̓̅̔̂̓͛̂͘͘̚̚͝ͅǪ̷̨̨̡̛̘͎̜͕̭̠̺̫͈͉̦̤̗̹̥͍̪̪́̄́̅̌͊́̎̂̓̋̔͆͗̽͜͠͝ͅL̸̛͈̥̬̞̯̻͖͍̩̙̰̹͚͚̺̰̻̪̳̬̳̖̫̘̥̼̿̐́́̓͜ͅD̶̞̩̠͕̺̺̭̰̱̰̥͍̮͕̰̳͇͙̋̽͜ͅ ̵̧̧̢̡̨̛̗̱̳̞̫̺͙̝͎͉̝̟̱͐̍̆͋͛̅̀̀̐̈́͛̽͒̇̿̓̾͐̉̂̋̊̃̀́̆̓̆̂̈́̊̆̈́̚̚̚̚͜͝͠H̷̡̭̜̻̪̓̑͊̾̽̄̈̐̏̈́͛̈́͒͗́́̊̚͝͝͝͝Ȩ̶̡͚̰̝̰̖̮͉̠͎͓̮͕̮̥̭̞̜̹̥͚̘̠̮̍R̵̢̢̧̡̥̠̟̱͉͖͎̹͈̤̙͚̳͈͇̱̼̞̫͉̱͕̰̺͚͉̝̮̼̣̜͇͕̭͂̀̂̑͒͆̈͑̀̃̌̉͌̎̄̉̌́̈́̆̑͌͊͑̀́̍͆̾̀̀̀̃̓̓̆̈̈́͌͐̕̚̕͜͜͝͝͠ͅ,̸̢̢̡̛̜̱͎̣͍̲̪͓͈͉͎͎̰̰͖̜̤͍͍̝̲͇͕͇̗͇͖̱̤̼͉̩͊̓̿̾͋͑̏́͛̾̑̂̽̋͑̒̀̐͑͗̋͒̃̓̀̓̿͂̔̏̊̅̒͘͠ͅ ̴̧̧̨̛̛̥̟̟̻̪̰͓̣̖̳͔̺̟̲͎̹͓͖̹̫̫͙͙͙͉͈̻̖͍͖̟͊̌͗̊̅̄̒̀̎̃͂̄̔͑͑̀̈́̈́̍́̀͗̈́̉͑̂͐͊̎̆͑̃͂͊͘̚͘͜͝͠͝Y̷̛̝̳͋̏̀͛̔͆̑͊͊̾̒͂̋̾̿̇̓̇̐̓̇̈̉͋̓͘̚Ơ̶̡̢̡̦̻̗̭̣͈̻̖͈̰̘̳̹͉̺̜̮̪̲̝͚͖̖̲̼̱̘̻̟̗̣͍̮̥͍͎̭̲͙̙͙̑̏̉̆̈́̋̉̚͜͠ͅÜ̷̧̢̨̧̠̘͕̯͓̗͍̝̜̮̰͙̲̭̜̟̩̪̠̦̖̫̪̺͓̠̠͇͙̘̺̗̟̖͎̜̣̈͛̈́͂͗̆͗̅́̀̃̽̒͆̊̊͐̒̕'̵̧̧̡̛̮̲̘̥͓͍̹̯̮̼̲̰̥̤̝̬̥̮͙̼̓̒̈̇̔̇̋̑͊̀̅̃̀̾̇̿̅͂͆̐̾̏͘͘̕͝Ȓ̸̨̨̮̫̉͘͝Ȩ̸̘̳̩̱̤̺͓̱̞͈͎̜̟̣̙̜̥͎̔̈̉̂̈́̅̍̀͛̾̊̽̓̀̄̔͛̑̒̓̓̓̏̆͝ ̴̡̡̢̨̧̢̥̼͔̩̬̬͎͖̙͙̙̻͇̦̼͖̼̗̞̙̯̖̳̜̭̭͉̗̝̪̈́͌̈́͋̾̆̍͊̽̇̊͒̿̓̐͋̂̀͠F̵̢̰͇̟̮͈͇̳̭͖̈́̎͌̌͊̄̇̒͐̂͋̽̇̂͐͑͂̐͒̏̎̉̔̕̚͝͝͠ͅU̶̝͖͉̣͎̹̬̻͖͎̽͒̎̚͜ͅC̷̨̟̺̩̝͙͍̻̤͚̗̘̦̦̬͙̐͆̈́͛̉̀̾͂͛̔͂̈́́̀̅̃̋̍͌͊̄̓͗̎̓̑̀̿̈́̊̊́̒͛͌̇̔͒̈́̎̕͜͜͜͜͜͠͝͝͝͝͠͝ͅK̶̢̧̡̨̧͚͖͚͉̜͙̯͎̱͔̮͕̫͖̺͍̮̬͕͙͚̝̱̮̣̖̗͙̝̈́͋̋̀̅̾̉͌̅̐̈̔͊̋͋̉̏̔̀͋̏͂͒̈̆̾̿͊̿̈́̅̚̚͘̚̚͘͜͜͠͝͠Ï̴̢̡͉͍̖̠͇̹͙͔͈̳̣̬͇̜͉̟̂̿͊͒͑̉̀̋̑͆͛̇̏̃̄̓̕͘͘͠Ņ̴̛̺̗̹̺̩̰̮̞̗͉̞͋̋͋͆̈́̓̈̍̍̊͌̃̊́̓̚͜͝G̴̢̛̲̤̱͇̥͇͔̥̠̼̲͎̗̼̀̓̏͒̀͐̈́̔̎̈́͋̌̈̓̌̈̋̃̎̏̿͝͝͝͝ ̵̢̋͗̂͌̍̊̊́̏̿̓̐̑̉̓̈́̓̂͋͌̊̓͛̎͘͘̕̕Ũ̵̢̢̢̨͙̫̠̮̫͓̱̥̱͓̲̥̮̹̹̺͎͇̙͕͎͔̬͉̉͂͐̇̈́̆̈͛͛̃̓͛̾̂̃̾̒̐͑̇̾͗̊͐̉̈́̕̕͝͝͠͝P̶̧̢̧̡̧̧̲̗̲͕͍̟̺͇̟̹̳͚͇̥̜͙͎̖̃̉͑͗̇̋̓͗̇̑͑͘͜͝͝ͅ ̴̢̡̪͍̬̰̮͙̰̄̽̐̿͌̈̇͋̈́͗́͒̋̽̆̈́̃͒͆̃̓́̀͘̕̕̕͝͝͝B̴̨̡̡̧̛̠̩̟̺͙̝̘̹̟̰̪̫͈̘͈̻͍̞̣͇̣̳̩̱̮̳̤̮͕̗̼͉̰̮̤̺̖̠̬͒̋͛̾͑͜͜ͅͅĮ̴̖͖͈̭̗̹̪̱̻̞̣̰̱̹̦͈͚̰̫̣̪̘̫̮̦̭͔̄̽̃̋̀̿̄̏̐̃̇͑̊́̒͌̈̑̽̾̄̏͛̌̏͝ͅĢ̴̧̡̡̗͎̞̰̲̼̱̺͖̖̮͔̬̙̯̖̠̙̭͉̭̟̰̲̗̬͇̦͈͙̳̌̎̉͒̅̾͂̓̒̍͆̄̇͊̐̍̉̾̈́̇͊̿̇̒͂̋̄̔̿̐͘̕͜͜͝͝ ̵̨̢̢̨̧̛͇̖͕͚̤̝̠̺̰͇͖͈͖̪͚͔̝͇̗͓͙̳͖̖̜͉̟͉̣͎̥̦̯̻̟̄͗́́͑̾́́̄̎̔̑̾̇̒̎͐̈́̓̌͗͋̈́̍͑̿̆͘͜͜͜͝͠͝͠͠͝T̵̛̛̼̤͕̪̦̰͎͉͈͎̹̫͓̦̪̈́͐̇́͗̏͘͜͝I̵̛̛̙̟̜̪͔̭͔̅̀̈́̎̂́̑̒̊̍͂͐̆̓͗̋̿̌̔̐̆̊͗̀̊̑̈́̀͋̌̒̇̃͊̍̃̌̚̕̚͠͝͠͝M̴̨̛̟̺̥̞͓͎̻͙̩̰͈̘̠̯̻͚͎̭̣͖̘̩̮͊̾̿̓͗̄̿́̓͐͒̈́́̍͋̐̇̀̋͗͛̔̏̓̆͒̋͂͛́̏́̏͜͜͠͝͝͠͝͝͝Ę̴̛̩̯͓̥͚̤̟̞̥͓͍̫̰̪̱͔̭̮͇̱̺̋̽͋̽̎̿͋̅̄̾̏̑̒̒̀͌͒͌͐̋̃̽̆̍̎͐̐̎̀̽̅̊̏̈͌̏̄̚͝͝ͅ

jimmy jimmy coco puff jimmy jimmy ride 

and also for giving me Margaret

Just now, Frangipani said:

Maybe she's asking her friend Pearl to watch her on her ring doorbell like a psycho lifeguard :et:

Could be a reference to the people stalking her house, and the comfort in having someone there watching over you and protecting you.

Pearl from the horror movie series? 😭

8Qg234E.gif

8 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i thought she was manifesting being a slut :delicious:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

7 minutes ago, DNC said:

i think everyone misintepreted that and she was actually manifesting being a slut:brows:

My thoughts exactly :candy:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

7 minutes ago, Frangipani said:

Maybe she's asking her friend Pearl to watch her on her Ring doorbell as a lifeguard from the psychos who've been stalking her :et:

Pearl watching the lifeguards on the Ring doorbell:

mia-goth-mia.gif

I do actually really wanna know how that scrapped title ties into the album as a whole. It's way too specific to mean nothing 

imageproxy.jpg

5 minutes ago, American Whore said:

thought she was manifesting being a slut :delicious:

really? i'm pretty sure the picture of the instructions she posted before the actual pic said something like "write on one post it note something you want to manifest and on another post it note something you want to let go of for the new year. keep the post it note of what you want to manifest in a safe place and burn the thing you want to let go of". and since lana was burning the note, I took that for meaning that she wants to let go of being a slut

Created this A&W single cover from an edit I was playing around with today from the Interview photoshoot

YntS97J.jpeg

the image link wouldn't paste into the post for some reason :noparty:

Edited by ultrabanisters
embedded for you xox

14 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

really? i'm pretty sure the picture of the instructions she posted before the actual pic said something like "write on one post it note something you want to manifest and on another post it note something you want to let go of for the new year. keep the post it note of what you want to manifest in a safe place and burn the thing you want to let go of". and since lana was burning the note, I took that for meaning that she wants to let go of being a slut

Exactly! She was burning last year's manifestation of being a slut

Considering she made A&W (and the rest of the album) in 2022, it makes sense. So she's manifesting something completely different for 2023 :true:

2 hours ago, burthday kake said:

plus when you think of the line from the song that pretty much catapulted her to fame: "Only worth living if somebody is loving you, baby, now you do":krylie:

oh my god :krylie:

1 hour ago, lemonadedelrey said:

This got me emotional  :crai:

same

Tbh I'm really impressed that she doesn't care anymore and speaking her story for real this time :xcry: There was something mystical about lyrics from BTD UV and HM, lots of allegories. And then I think she somehow switched and became more careful till Blue Banisters. 

I don't even know how to describe it but with DYK and A&W I feel like she's drilling a hole in my stomach because of the lyrics.

I think it's just the beginning and we'll hear more massive lyrics very soon :trisha:

I am not ready :defeated: :krylie:

2 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

This. NFR and BTD are her timeless masterpieces. In fact those (+ Honeymoon) are my favorite LDR albums.

Honeymoon is my fave too but I get why it’s more underrated. It makes it even more special for me:wub: