Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

37 minutes ago, anwdelrey said:

Anyone else tuning in to Fantano’s Twitch stream tonight? Excited to see his reaction to A&W idc idc.

Ik everyone hates him but I actually like Fantano:really: I will never forgive him for that Ultraviolence 2/10 review tho:smile2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 hour ago, DCooper said:

Justice for Laura

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ph2vsfinizxxwmi84q

Laura is the one 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

It has been probably discussed before on release date, but I think it’s safe to say that A&W is the song Jack was talking about when he said he was playing around with 808s and she began singing / adlibing and reading her memo note. 

also, I hope Jimmy is mentioned somewhere else on the album: it would connect the dots so perfectly!!! 

10 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It has been probably discussed before on release date, but I think it’s safe to say that A&W is the song Jack was talking about when he said he was playing around with 808s and she began singing / adlibing and reading her memo note. 

also, I hope Jimmy is mentioned somewhere else on the album: it would connect the dots so perfectly!!! 

i’m not sure where or when i read this but i’m somehow convinced that this song he was talking about turned about to be kintsugi. like this was the “magical moment” he referred to, while a&w is his fav

did i dream this….?

I was thinking of stalking my exe's social media before i stream the album for the first time, that'll honestly open up a whole can of worms i've been suppressing for a year now and it'll make me so emotional and sad, and maybe even a little bit mad if i find out he's dating someone new, that combined with vodka and marijuana... oh im ready to play with FIRE

0KmyjZ4.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

I was thinking of stalking my exe's social media before i stream the album for the first time, that'll honestly open up a whole can of worms i've been surpressing for a year now and it'll make me so emotional and sad, and maybe even a little bit mad if i find out he's dating someone new, that combined with vodka and marijuana... oh im ready to play with FIRE

0KmyjZ4.gif

this is psychotic!!! i love ! 

I'm late to the streams talk but maybe Lana and her team don't really want to do much promo for the song because it's dark and kinda confessional, when a song so personal gets popular and everybody just vibes with it's beats and sound not looking into the lyrics...or maybe someone just doesn't make their work properly :rollin: they gave up

3 minutes ago, Blossom said:

this is psychotic!!! i love ! 

Anything that'll enhance my emotions because i've been so neutral lately, i need drama and tears, i need this to be the experience :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Could the Jimmy part in A&W be from the scrapped more upbeat songs that Lana and Jack said they scrapped after NFR?

Either way, 3rd day with A&W on repeat all day :sluttybunny:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif