Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

The way so many people on TikTok think those weird fake A&W mommy issues lyrics that one user on here wrote that ended up on spotify came from Lana herself and were put out as an easter egg lmao probs one of the most unbearable outcomes of fake lyric trolling

qfrWuBl.png

21 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

I have called so many different bookstores and new stands about this damn magazine. One lady didn’t even let me finish my sentence, she just heard me ask if they had the March issue and cut me off and said no. :toofunny:

The Lana stans are coming....

Season 1 Netflix GIF

7 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

The way so many people on TikTok think those weird fake A&W mommy issues lyrics that one user on here wrote that ended up on spotify came from Lana herself and were put out as an easter egg lmao probs one of the most unbearable outcomes of fake lyric trolling

hope they never find out about the wrong PWYC lyrics

image.png

6 minutes ago, Dominikx4 said:

hope they never find out about the wrong PWYC lyrics

There’s something charming about fake lyrics written by some twink vs fake lyrics written by AI used by some twink. AI is killing art :cryney2: I would know because one of my first posts on the Honeymoon prerelease thread were fake Burnt Norton “lyrics” that I made during my high school English class :eartha: The AI’s just lack the Lana clichés and I miss it. Fake lyrics just aren’t fun anymore

sgopYhV.gif

17 hours ago, eyesoflauranyro said:

Omg imagining renting out the entire Ramada in Rosemead and all having simultaneous psychotic breaks as we listen to the album

The way I can easily imagine it LOL we’d take turns taking smoke breaks and hanging out by the dirty swimming pool and then crowding back in one room crying and trauma dumping 

52 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

The lore of this thread is so crazy... can it get even crazier until March 24? :brows:

Is there a thread for this thread's lore? If not, there should be because my fake lyrics were sorta iconic ngl
i keep seeing tiktoks about how people think it's a demo like how dumb are these bitches, sorry LMAO

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

On 2/16/2023 at 12:27 PM, taco truck said:

I really disagree with anyone who thinks NFR is a bad album:xgiggle: If it's not your taste that's one thing, but it is not "watered down lana" it is so quintessential Lana and there is a reason it's so critically acclaimed and loved by the public... it's her second Born to Die, you can already see the influence it's had on pop music by a lot of (failed) replicas of the introspective nature and more grounded sense of production on the album... and i really wouldn't call any of the songs stripped down on it besides Bartender and Hope. It's her masterpiece imo

I like Lorde but I feel like the Solar Power album is 100% what you're talking about - a failed replica of NFR lol

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

a&w is a religious experience fr i cannot describe it for the life of me :pray2: totally worth the wait and even more!! the subtle norman title track "sampling" too like?? life changing not even joking