Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

16 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

Okay but Lanaboards lore should have special thread :illumilana2:

Reveal hidden contents

remember to stream A&W and DYKTTATUOB :legend:

:creepna2:

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

is it a dolby atmos mixing problem or does the a&w second half really have those loud sounds out of nowhere? it scared me at first ngl her jumpscare serve coming for lingua ignota's gig i fear :true:

Just now, kuntsugi said:

is it a dolby atmos mixing problem or does the a&w second half really have those loud sounds out of nowhere? it scared me at first ngl her jumpscare serve coming for lingua ignota's gig i fear :true:

No  A&W literally has the scariest jumpscare ever:trisha:I have to turn down my headphones at that part cause it gets so loud

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Honestly it makes me feel strange to have to remind myself I live in a world where not everyone has heard Frankie Teardrop

2 hours ago, taco truck said:

No  A&W literally has the scariest jumpscare ever:trisha:I have to turn down my headphones at that part cause it gets so loud

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

2 minutes ago, Sweet said:

RIP to people who think the lyrics say Coco Puff 😂 Even Lana mocked them by saying Cocoa Puff 😭

rise up, coco puff truthers... :smile:

Happy as the moonshine

2 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

why do people never ask important questions like will there be any music videos, what does DNC stand for, will there be a tour etc

bombarding her father these questions while he’s fishing would be crossing a line, also he just wouldn’t answer that and the whole situation would be just weird

4 minutes ago, venicebitch said:

bombarding her father these questions while he’s fishing would be crossing a line, also he just wouldn’t answer that and the whole situation would be just weird

I agree with the father part, I just meant people meeting Lana in general and never asking anything. I’m sure she would answer most questions, she has done before. I remember in a livestream Lana told a fan she went live with to ask her ANYTHING and the fan asked something super lame I can’t

Did Melon Head end up enjoying the song?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

7 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Did Melon Head end up enjoying the song?

I haven’t seen anything yet. Still waiting for his weekly track video I guess :shh:

can people stop spamming neil's twitter with questions regarding a&w music video :yawn: yall know he works for other artists right

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

28 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

I agree with the father part, I just meant people meeting Lana in general and never asking anything. I’m sure she would answer most questions, she has done before. I remember in a livestream Lana told a fan she went live with to ask her ANYTHING and the fan asked something super lame I can’t

she also has an interesting way of avoiding questions she doesnt wanna answer by being vague and causing more confusion than before but yes, no one who seem to run into her ask anything INTERESTING