Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

42 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

So do we believe what Rob allegedly said about surprises coming? Cause it doesn't look like they are doing much of an album promo (even though the music is being amazing and we are getting some covers, but in terms of campaign it's not really that different from the past 2 albums) :um2:

I'm honestly satisfied enough with just the music but it's a weird album cycle cause it's like there's always something imminent but it just doesn't happen :thumb3:

I think he meant his first song, which comes out in 5 days :brows:

9 hours ago, x VB said:

I just realized that her Spotify has a canvas for A&W but not for Tunnel.

Tunnel’s music video is coming on March 10th/24th just like the one for Blue Banisters  :true: Yes

Today I learned there’s a music video for BB :bebe:

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

i don't think we're gonna get any videos

remember the laptop video and how there was footage on her computer? yeah... :bebe:

and on the off chance we do they're gonna be homemade for sure

ur always so negative where's the hope in miss del rey.. i remember u was on here last year saying she'd probably never do a large performance again 💀 she's not 70 y'all cmn 

7 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

In a perfect world Ocean Blvd tour will be 21+ at cute little 1500-5000 capacity venues like NFR. y’all tiktok bitches can stay home and do your algebra homework :nails:

this is my ideal situation also :trisha: every 21+ concert/festival I’ve been to has just been so much better and I feel she’d appreciate it too

sgopYhV.gif

14 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

In a perfect world Ocean Blvd tour will be 21+ at cute little 1500-5000 capacity venues like NFR. y’all tiktok bitches can stay home and do your algebra homework :nails:

European NFR venues were huge what are u talking about :toofloppy:

How about 18+ Sorry but I love Lana and I am a legal adult I think 21+ for an artist so big is annoying

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

10 minutes ago, 5Rick said:

European NFR venues were huge what are u talking about :toofloppy:

girl the closest venue to me that she played on the US NFR tour had a capacity of 2,500… also the Kansas City venue capacity was 1,700. she was playing tiny ass venues on the NFR tour in the US for her size. let’s research before giving attitude mamas

now get your reverse-racism-believing ass out of my notifications thanks! Fingertips is coming for SOTY :nails:

40 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

you have to prove where you were when you saw the whole fanbase getting mad at that one girl for recording the whole of the urban outfitters honeymoon listening party or you’re not allowed to buy tickets :hottie:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

44 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

LANA if you’re gonna read anything from this website read the post above pls save Ocean Blvd tour for the hot gorls only :hottie:

Just now, The Stargirl Pinky said:

LANA if you’re gonna read anything from this website read the post above pls save Ocean Blvd tour for the hot gorls only :hottie:

Oh she won't be reading it for sure, but the same can't be said for Ben who would most likely do the opposite just to spite us :toofloppy:

7 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

you have to prove where you were when you saw the whole fanbase getting mad at that one girl for recording the whole of the urban outfitters honeymoon listening party or you’re not allowed to buy tickets :hottie:

Good times :true: