Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

Lana Del Rey's “A&W” is currently projected to debut inside the top 40 at #37 on the UK Singles Chart.

— It would mark as her highest charting solo song since 2014 (West Coast). :party:

- chartlana on twitter

Ummm smash single 

NFR era you are over 

35 minutes ago, summer bummer said:

Lana Del Rey's “A&W” is currently projected to debut inside the top 40 at #37 on the UK Singles Chart.

— It would mark as her highest charting solo song since 2014 (West Coast). :party:

- chartlana on twitter

With like no promotion or music video :illumilana2:

i’d love a song by lana similar to congratulations by mac miller, it’s so sweet and heartwrenching and she could exceed on that exact instrumental or maybe something similar :) i hope this new album brings us more incredible songs like a&w and also songs about being in love, bc she does them the most justice

I love A&W so much. I love all her stuff, but it's been awhile I been really obsessed with a LDR song.

Are we really not getting a music video (I guess it would have come out already)....??

Having A&W makes me feel like we'll get another BOP or two on this album? Which are they again?

5 minutes ago, MJA said:

Having A&W makes me feel like we'll get another BOP or two on this album? Which are they again?

peppers is also a hip hop inspired track and samples tommy genesis

Spoiler

more specifically angelina

i've seen people speculating fishtails will also be upbeat but idk where those rumours come from

4 minutes ago, World At War said:

Reveal hidden contents

i've seen people speculating fishtails will also be upbeat but idk where those rumours come from

it comes from it being sampled by this song:

there’s a drop at 1:28 and kintsugi said the song is similar to cinnamon girl/tulsa jesus freak 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, summer bummer said:

- chartlana on twitter

A&W was a promoted song on my FYP but I think fan accounts can do that so I’m not moving too much but it would be great if they were pushing it a little. 

My concern is that with long songs, radios usually cut out half of it unless it’s #1. Maybe a radio edit soon? :dua:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

8 minutes ago, World At War said:

Reveal hidden contents

Thanks! do you remember which track sampled Wanderlust by AK? I remember seeing that but can't recall.

Nevermind - someone already mentioned.

1 hour ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

The "Oh my God" at the beginning of the Jimmy part is so iconic and sexy 

That’s one of my favorite parts of the song and I haven’t really seen anyone mention it until now! :cumming:

15 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m feeling a strong 7 to an extremely light 8 on this record 

If he finishes the video by punching himself in the face repeatedly, I might watch it.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

A&W might be the best song of all time, but I still feel the album is still going to be Lust For Life 2.0, just more interesting and tasteful. I'm more interested in what comes after tbh. 

19 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

If he finishes the video by punching himself in the face repeatedly, I might watch it.

Me too that would make it worth my time. Listening to him speak makes me mildly homicidal 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Who is this bald man and why do I keep seeing so many people worrying about his opinion? 

he's been the most popular music critic for a while now and his fandom is not only big as also particularly vocal online. him having good opinions about lana means, at the very least, free promotion