Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, DCooper said:

The way that A&W is simultaneously profound, devastating, funny, scary, thrilling, thought-provoking, empowering, unique, catchy etc like wow :wowcry:

I feel like the tunnel song is gonna get left in the dust when this album is out I fear

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

2 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

I feel like the tunnel song is gonna get left in the dust when this album is out I fear

The tunnel song is also a profound masterpiece, this album is coming to leave no crumbs :oprah3::oprah:

new exclusive clip from the gpsotsomfwhdsf music video: lana trying to drown patty after patty pushes them off the deep-sea fishing boat and her grandfather has to stand on the shoulders of her father while he deep-sea fishes in order to not drown because her grandfather doesn't know how to swim

gretchen.gif

sUcVobB.png

33 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

not-on.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

17 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

new exclusive clip from the gpsotsomfwhdsf music video: lana trying to drown patty after patty pushes them off the deep-sea fishing boat and her grandfather has to stand on the shoulders of her father while he deep-sea fishes in order to not drown because her grandfather doesn't know how to swim

gretchen.gif

the way they blurred out patty’s face because she’s under witness protection thanks to Lana’s crooked cop ex bf 

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

3 hours ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Before I joined LB I thought I was going to get so much info and we'd have insiders popping in like, every day. But I just found a bunch of lunatics. 

I'm so glad I found LB because I was starting to truly descend into stan psychosis on Instagram reposting photo shoots from 2017 and I think my friends were getting concerned. I need this outlet to let my Lana stan flag fly free!!

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

don't hate on tunnel under slay blvd bc we all know that we were gagged on dec 7th when it came out

4 minutes ago, eyesoflauranyro said:

I'm so glad I found LB because I was starting to truly descend into stan psychosis on Instagram reposting photo shoots from 2017 and I think my friends were getting concerned. I need this outlet to let my Lana stan flag fly free!!

this :xgiggle:

The Father John Misty war made me re-listen to "Buddy's Rendezvous" and now I'm thinking how cool it would be for him and Lana to write an album together. They both have similar sensibilities to me in some ways. And their voices complement each other SO well

~*Contemplating at Costco the Santa Clarita fires.*~

5 minutes ago, eyesoflauranyro said:

The Father John Misty war made me re-listen to "Buddy's Rendezvous" and now I'm thinking how cool it would be for him and Lana to write an album together. They both have similar sensibilities to me in some ways. And their voices complement each other SO well

That song is so good, also I’ve been to many Buddy’s Pizza restaurants, (which was originally called Buddy’s Rendezvous). My Michigan flex. :fabcat:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 hour ago, Let the Light In said:

I still wonder what his father will do on Peppers, it will be his first production experiment.

Huh?

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.