Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

40 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Charlie stop smoking is already so iconic idc :smokes3::smokes3::smokes3: and I'm over here trying not to smoke anymore, she gets me

The first thing I thought of was Matty Healy from The 1975 “I don’t like Menthols” :fabcat:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

2 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

my green vinyl order on amazon says it's coming on the 14th. it says the date has changed from previously expected march 14 to now expected march 14 

omg :excited: L*AK INCOMING :oprah4:

1 minute ago, This Feeling said:

The editors on Apple Music need to be fired. It’s bad enough some of the lyrics are inaccurate, but the song writing credits listed as “Lana Del Ray” deserves jail time. I’m sick of this! How do we boycott?

No more eating apples till the album drops

They should have kept the March 10 date :trisha: who cares about Miley.

the stars are aligning, a&w is doing so good, she’s generating a bunch of buzz with the tiktok stuff. It’s going to leak like 20 days early and kill the momentum :bebe: 

we need fingertips rush single release with 15 minute music video NOW!

20 minutes ago, How2Disappear said:

my green vinyl order on amazon says it's coming on the 14th. it says the date has changed from previously expected march 14 to now expected march 14 

HHV Germany where I ordered the exclusive from has also still nvr updated this:air:

idk if they're just lazy/forgot or seriously didn't get the memo. 

https://www.hhv.de/shop/en/item/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-there-s-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-hhv-x-urban-exclusive-alternate-artwork-dark-pink-vinyl-edition-w-poster-972038

36-A6-F01-C-69-AC-4015-AB3-B-55-D0-F79-B161-B.jpg

2 hours ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Sem título

Wonder if he's going to make one last iconic appearance 

Then, until we meet again when Lana announces LDR10 on March 25th

He spilled everything he could and disappeared forever, a king if you ask me. 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

9 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

They should have kept the March 10 date :trisha: who cares about Miley.

the stars are aligning, a&w is doing so good, she’s generating a bunch of buzz with the tiktok stuff. It’s going to leak like 20 days early and kill the momentum :bebe: 

we need fingertips rush single release with 15 minute music video NOW!

I hate that they delayed the release. I'm sure it was her label and team's decision, idk. 

1 hour ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Charlie stop smoking is already so iconic idc :smokes3::smokes3::smokes3: and I'm over here trying not to smoke anymore, she gets me

Girl you can do it! 
I stopped smoking like 2 weeks ago. Wait until she releases the album and make it the first album you’re going to listen since you stopped smoking.

I did that to A&W, it was the first song I listened since I decided i’m not smoking anymore. You can do it and it has been great (except the first 3 days lol)

does literally any artist other than lana have the same problem of delaying a record and having it being shipped early? how can her incompetent ass team not keep an eye on it so it doesn't leak like literally every other release since ultraviolence

Ya’ll watch Favour of Love? I’ve developed a soft spot for her and I find her hilarious. I love seeing her first hand reaction I feel like she was all of us on our first listen unless you have horrible taste skkkkkk points were made when she said she needs the album today!!! 

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

does literally any artist other than lana have the same problem of delaying a record and having it being shipped early? how can her incompetent ass team not keep an eye on it so it doesn't leak like literally every other release since ultraviolence

i think many indie/alternative acts but most cases didn't see the light. they're solving problems bts. i saw few tweets from artist who aren't mainstream but having nice following saying that they hate system mading them delaying things.