Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

21 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Does anyone know what exactly is the critism she received after Chemtrails?

i think she's referring to the critiques of being "mysterious" and "secretive".. and that her family secretly has money and doesn't let it on.. i think she felt like wildflower wildfire also "responded" to the critiques with the "here's the deal cause i know u wanna talk about it" lines but it obviously went over the general publics heads bc lana always thinks she's clearer than she is.. ppl who don't know how she talks or writes wont always get everything initially and she doesn't always expect that 😭

10 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

There was a thread about her ancestry at Lanaboards:

I wonder if all ties up to that, or there's something different.

Damn her grandfather's life was crazy....like, he did so much. https://mbclarkfuneralhome.com/tribute/details/208/Robert-Grant/obituary.html

I think that could give us a gist of what GPSOTSOFMWHDSF is going to be about?

while on the subject, do ya'll remember when lana said something like "there's one word on the record that i never mentioned before that pretty much sums up everything" on the bb live?

and we were speculating on that word being 'lineage'?

i feel like she kind of confirmed this in the billboard interview?

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

2 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

i think she's referring to the critiques of being "mysterious" and "secretive".. and that her family secretly has money and doesn't let it on.. i think she felt like wildflower wildfire also "responded" to the critiques with the "here's the deal cause i know u wanna talk about it" lines but it obviously went over the general publics heads bc lana always thinks she's clearer than she is.. ppl who don't know how she talks or writes wont always get everything initially and she doesn't always expects that 😭

After her live video some people speculated her ancestors participated in something else as she mentions "it's scary up there". Some speculated it might have something to do with native americans back in the day as she said she is doing navajo charity for personal reparations. But I do wonder if she received any critism because of anything related to this after Chemtrails or is she talking about something completely different.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

20 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

And she said that, she used a word she never used before and it is very important on the Blue Banisters. Most people thought it is "karmic lineage" from BBS:

missed that you already said that :trisha:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

6 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

After her live video some people speculated her ancestors participated in something else as she mentions "it's scary up there". Some speculated it might have something to do with native americans back in the day as she said she is doing navajo charity for personal reparations. But I do wonder if she received any critism because of anything related to this after Chemtrails or is she talking about something completely different.

I do find an article talking about this issue: https://www.distractify.com/p/lana-del-rey-native-american

In December 2019, Lana revealed that while she had been exploring her lineage, she did a deep dive into American history, and was (understandably) upset by her findings, likely referring to when America's Native American community was largely destroyed by Europeans hundreds of years ago, according to Stereogum. This inspired her to make "personal reparations," and give back to the Native American community. 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

In BBS when she says

It's my karmic lineage
So I'm not friends with my mother, but I still love my dad

maybe she meant that she discovered some shit coming from her mother's side of the family? This is so crazy, but GPSTOTSOMFWHDSF is going to slay my soul I just know it :trisha: 

5 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

In BBS when she says

It's my karmic lineage
So I'm not friends with my mother, but I still love my dad

maybe she meant that she discovered some shit coming from her mother's side of the family? This is so crazy, but GPSTOTSOMFWHDSF is going to slay my soul I just know it :trisha: 

I never realized that before but you could be onto something :wat:

Maybe it's something bad that Lana doesn't accept but Patty's side of the family is okay with 

I can’t stop listening to A&W.  I think the last time I got THIS shook over a song was when the Best American Record demo leaked years ago.  I’m so hyped for this album in a way that maybe I wasn’t for the last few, even though I love them.  It’s a really exciting feeling :party:

WHEN I LOOK BACK TRACING FINGERTIPS ACROSS PLASTIC BAGS, I THINK I WISH I COULD EXTRAPOLATE SOME SMALL INTENTION OR EVEN GET YOUR ATTENTION FOR A MINUTE OR TWO

CHARLIE STOP SMOKING

CAROLINE WILL YOU BE WITH ME?

WILL THE BABY BE ALRIGHT?

WILL I HAVE ONE OF MINE?

111.gif

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, VeniceBiatch said:

does anyone have a compilation of everything King kintsugi has spilled on the album?? I keep seeing little teasers that are really getting me hyped :defeated:

here you go :)

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

We've only got hours

And I just can't stop crying

Cause all of the ways

When you see someone dying

The sea of your daze flashing in front of you

And you think about who will be with you

Daddy, I miss them

I'm in the mountains

I'm probably running away from the feelings I've hid

When I think of the things about them

111.gif

I need this album