Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

lana’s team waiting over 2 months to release A&W and then putting out a 3rd single only 2 weeks after A&W would be a very weird move… i hope we don’t get a third pre-release single, if we do i hope it’s not until the 21st or something

Ya at this point I 100% do not want another single. We’re already so close to the release, I want as many new songs as possible now 

Please, no leaks this early. Just do the week-early leak for the impatient hoes and let the rest of us preserve our excitement. 

Also, I don't see her releasing another single either, especially since A&W is basically two songs in one. But I surely hope we get another single + MV on release date.

okay but when is cassette girl gonna come through this era? :lolliney: waiting for her 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Considering the lyrical content on Ocean Blvd and A&W, I wonder what else we're going to hear on this album. Like we've been teased, but I'm wondering what all might be said that we don't expect :hillary:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 hour ago, lilac heaven said:

lana’s team waiting over 2 months to release A&W and then putting out a 3rd single only 2 weeks after A&W would be a very weird move… i hope we don’t get a third pre-release single, if we do i hope it’s not until the 21st or something

The fact that it’s a weird move makes it more plausible to me personally that they would do it :rip:

1 hour ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Even if JB doesn’t fuck up- which I don’t think they will bc their system most likely won’t let you purchase the item (therefore the only possibility for a leak would be via a staff member stealing one)- some random mom&pop shop in some country is definitely going to have that shit on the shelves on March 10 LMFAOOOOOO and someone in brazil is probably going to be out cassette girl this era :true:

i have a crazy story about jbhifi and lana del rey vinyls but i think i’ll save that for another day :air2:

1 hour ago, American Whore said:

okay but when is cassette girl gonna come through this era? :lolliney: waiting for her 

when this era's "cassette girl" is a coquette girl who discovered Lana on tiktok in 2021, who somehow got the indie exclusive early and has no idea what to do with it, so she uploads shitty clips on tiktok of her playing the record on her little pink suitcase record player :trisha:

Screenshot-2024-04-17-at-6-31-05-PM.png

who's afraid of little old me?

12 minutes ago, Mer said:

when this era's "cassette girl" is a coquette girl who discovered Lana on tiktok in 2021, who somehow got the indie exclusive early and has no idea what to do with it, so she uploads shitty clips on tiktok of her playing the record on her little pink suitcase record player :trisha:

dxTpd1y.gif

22 minutes ago, Mer said:

...werk

17 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

I’ve been out of the loop for the past week or so, have insiders dropped anything? Need something to obsess over thx specifically what song does The Grants sound most like?

I’ve decided it sounds like MAC crossed with Dance till we die

Production-wise, I think it's similar to California (NFR) based on the instruments it has

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden