Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

9 minutes ago, emliqua said:

I have to admit I never watched the live stream….I’m gonna try to watch it tonight though :bebe: I had accidentally unfollowed honeymoon back in the lust for life era but wasn’t worried because she never posted there anymore. Anyway, I missed it and was so bitter I couldn’t even bring myself to watch it when it was posted later. You guys are inspiring me to go back and watch it now tho 

oh its so good and super interesting. I'm so jealous that u get to watch it for the first time!

18 minutes ago, American Whore said:

A&W is NOT 7 minutes, there's no fucking way

My friend who is not a Lana fan said he was listening to A&W again, I asked if he was liking it he said “it’s about two minutes too long”…

:bye::whoopi::pls:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

1 minute ago, sadness is a butterfly said:

My friend who is not a Lana fan said he was listening to A&W again, I asked if he was liking it he said “it’s about two minutes too long”…

:bye::whoopi::pls:

no no noooo no it's perfectly lengthed. if it was longer, it'd overstay its welcome, the first half was just long enough to get the point across, NOOOO SO GOOD ugh your friend has 0 ears

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, American Whore said:

no no noooo no it's perfectly lengthed. if it was longer, it'd overstay its welcome, the first half was just long enough to get the point across, NOOOO SO GOOD ugh your friend has 0 ears

I could stand it being longer but I think you’re right, any longer and it could overstay it’s welcome. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

so... I'm ready to present my playlist for waiting for the album:party:

Spoiler

1. Fine China

2. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd 

3. Love song

4. A&W

5. Burnt Norton - interlude

6. Get Free

7. Statgirl interlude

8. White Dress

9. Blue Banisters

10. Sweet Carolina

11. hope is a dangerous thing... / MAC

12. Buddy's Randezvous

13. Secret Life

14. Chemtrails...

15. Freak / Summer Bummer

16. Venice Bitch

I think I can expect exactly this

3 hours ago, taco truck said:

I’ve never understood why she said that why would her face make people not like her she’s always been seen as very beautiful:crai:

I never really understood it either lol the only thing I could think of it meaning is that people would hate her out of jealousy but idk 

so i just woke up from a dream in which i came on lanaboards and a whole neil photoshoot for this era had been uploaded in which lana was posing in a kimono and it was edited almost identical to rust dress with the same colours etc and it was used to promote the album and everyone was collapsing and the photos were so fucking cool and i still see them all in my head and i’m really sad now :trisha:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Bubbling under.. preparing for the explosive rolling boil that will come with the album release :hype:

I feel like this record will be a great success for her, and this is a pretty good early sign x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

Bubbling under.. preparing for the explosive rolling boil that will come with the album release :hype:

I feel like this record will be a great success for her, and this is a pretty good early sign x

I thought the bubbling under chart was a bad thing :oopna:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

since when does lana chart on the actual hot 100 angelina.gif especially with a 7 minute song released on a tuesday with no promo

plus at least it's not some component chart like Top Alternative Heatseeking Airplay Songs

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

also for those who aren't in ~ the know ~ bubbling under is basically a separate chart done by billboard for songs that don't quite reach the hot 100 on their first run but may have the potential to reach it

it's essentially an extension of the hot 100, so for example if someone got a #7 hit on bubbling under it's essentially the equivalent of a #107 hit

the main reason why it's a separate chart is that it's mainly used to highlight songs that have the potential to become bigger hits - if a song has reached the hot 100 even if it was a #100 position it cannot chart on bubbling under

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

4 hours ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Watch Paris Texas have nothing to do with the movie at all and she's just mentioning it because it borders Oklahoma :smile2:

it's actually about Paris Hilton visiting Texas, with her new child Phoenix ... :oic2:

1 hour ago, Elle said:

i prefer her not charting at all than being in the bubbling under tbh :toofunny:  katy perry tease 

6 hours ago, taco truck said:

I’ve never understood why she said that why would her face make people not like her she’s always been seen as very beautiful:crai:

I think maybe she meant because of all this discourse and judgment over her lips and nose and people speculating what work she’s had done to her face, maybe? She’s definitely gone through a lot of criticism for her face, and a lottt of jealousy 

2 hours ago, Fingertips said:

it kinda is but it's better than not charting at all, which is lana's case a lot of the time, so it's positive in a way :agree: