Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, f1shtail said:

Its obviously fake look at the text on the vinyl cover compared to official.. come on now guys..

But why would someone trying to post a fake vinyl make their own cover? Like why wouldn’t they just use the official cover? :defeated: it could just be the angle making it looks a little distorted. The only thing wrong with the font to me is that that one online looks thicker

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

How did we manage to get a hq snippet without the watermark though? Some gay has the album :ma:

I'm almost certain it's the same snippet as we got back in September, if you listen closely you can still hear glitches where the metronome was filtered out.

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

who's gonna take one for the team 

already downloading

well yall.. i did get the free sweetener album!

Edited by shadesofyayo

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

How did we manage to get a hq snippet without the watermark though? Some gay has the album :ma:

Maybe they found the way to filter the watermark out, or perhaps they did indeed buy the demos?

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Why do things always happen when im just about to close my laptop and go to bed :eartha2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

3 minutes ago, missdaytona said:

POST     SCRIPTUM

i will not leak the full album

girl your posts are giving me anxiety , drop the cryptic :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Well if they are posting 

Spoiler

The demo

like everyone is saying, they most likely don’t have the album, just that song from the leaks that happened in october

leakleakleak do it someone do it :illumilana:

i love this energy!

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

4 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Why do things always happen when im just about to close my laptop and go to bed :eartha2:

STAY UP AND PARTY WITH US WHILE IT LEAKS :teehee:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Why do you all want the album to leak so bad? Don't you want to all experience it on release day with everyone else wouldn't that be more special???!?? You gays disgust me!!

Not to burst everyone’s bubble but tbh I don’t think it’s leaking tonight:headache: 

maybe fingertips demo in full but @missdaytona is obviously a troll and that snippet isnt the final version

Every era I tell myself I'll resist all snippets and leaks, and every era I find myself deep diving into any potential said snippets and leaks :slayty: 

3 minutes ago, plastiscguy said:

omg why some of y'all posting dick pics there... :assad:

Lmfao idk something about using Lana leak hype for the opportunity to give not yourself, but your dick exposure is very sending :slayty:

Just now, f1shtail said:

Why do you all want the album to leak so bad? Don't you want to all experience it on release day with everyone else wouldn't that be more special???!?? You gays disgust me!!

no she got my coin idc i want the album whenever it leaks or releases :hype:

giphy.gif