Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

27 minutes ago, Candy Necklace said:

If this does indeed leak early bc they shipped it too early, Ben & Ed will still find a reason to be mad at LanaBoards lmao

and closing it to 24th March (as they should)

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

It's not us, it's slander :oprah3:

Anyways, I'm so curious if she's going to talk about the album in tonight's acceptance speech.

It would be nice if she talks about processing of the album and maybe what is coming ! :)

Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd and A&W sound absolutely sublime next to each other...I can't wait to hear how epic The Grants is that leads to the deep exhale of Tunnel and Sweet as a much needed relief between two very intense tracks :hair:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

That story sounds so fake but I’ve never thought honeymoondaddy would be a liar so I hope it’s true:smile2:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, Sunset Opal said:

It would be nice if she talks about processing of the album and maybe what is coming ! :)

She's gonna get up there super ennui and be like "so my masterpiece leaked, sucks to suck I guess, thank you so much for this award though. Ben and Ed made me work, k bye now!"

I just hope the album will be safe until 24th March this time around. Enough of that album-leaked-2weeks-prior-release-date B.S. Why cant we win for ONCE ?:trisha:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, taco truck said:

That story sounds so fake but I’ve never thought honeymoondaddy would be a liar so I hope it’s true:smile2:

they leaked stuff before though right? so it wouldn't be weird for them to leak something else

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I just hope the album will be safe until 24th March this time around. Enough of that album-leaked-2weeks-prior-release-date B.S. Why cant we win for ONCE ?:trisha:

We would've won If the release date still was the 10th:tommy:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, SalvaWHORE said:

we win when it leaks :ma:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole