Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 minutes ago, bambi eyes said:

lmao literally. i feel like we just all need to shutup and wait till we actually listen to the tracks… theres no point in trying to guess which track sounds like what :true:

Also there has not been one time where my hallucinations of what a track may sound like has been right lmao so.. 

1 minute ago, Rosemead said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I would compare it to Beautiful production wise (not melody tho)

Appreciate you, but this dropped my hype down quite a few notches. See ya on the 10th :eartha2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

8 minutes ago, DCooper said:

No bb we're getting an emotional rollercoaster, a complex journey into a messy mind and soul that explores the highs and lows of family, memories, insecurities, and life as a whole :true: An absolute powerhouse of an album I suspect. If you are too unimaginative to see the threads and want to call it an unserious playlist, that's your choice, but I can already see the vision and I just know it's going to be jaw-dropping. 

Right?? This album already feels like Lana at her freest and most unrestrained. The fact that she dares to be less polished and uncompromising as she grows in her career is something to celebrate. She has such a unique, volatile, complex mind - us getting a raw glimpse of it like this is such a gift.

Anyone reducing it to "uneven" or whatever is completely missing the point (although I know they're just trolling, lol). 

1 hour ago, Rosemead said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Let me clarify some things:

- Paris, Texas is the only clear copy and paste 

- Grandfather has added instruments

- I didn’t know Fishtail instrumental existed but that one was reproduced, just the same melody 

- VB is just a trap remix of Venice Bitch

Urban Noize getting the last laugh I love to see it..

Spoiler

this remix is so iconic too :oopna: I love it as much as the OG song so im really excited to see Taco truck now..are there new lyrics??

sgopYhV.gif

1 minute ago, DCooper said:

I will never understand why people let random insiders lower their hype. Literally nothing could be said to make me less excited :party:

exactly!! how about we just all appreciate the fact we are literally getting an entire album on the 24th:wub:

˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

last fm 

soundcloud

Appreciate this insider for being honest, though. Obviously opinions are subjective but some insiders love to sugar coat things. My hype is still intact because I know this album will be lyrically complex, but I also know that Lana is no longer interested in making songs that appeal to everyone. She’s making music for her and that’s commendable.