Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Hide contents

aaron ended up dead

and not me

what the fucks wrong in your head 

to send me away never to come back..

:crai::crai::crai:

Spoiler

SO IS THIS THE ANSWER? AARON WAS K???? 

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, littleredpartydress said:

There was a person on Twitter an hour or two ago posting about getting sent the file to the album, but I didn’t believe it then

i guess it must be circulating beyond just normal insiders now, hence why this is happening 

So it's a matter of hours mefears

smh the chemtrails leak was so iconic when it showed up on that random Hip Hop website and we had to download the entire zip file from some file hoster and it took like 45 minutes to get it on your computer but then we had the entire thing...

do better!

image.png

Ya'll are literally RUINING your album experience by listening to these tracks like they're singles  i can't. Oh well more tea for me :makeup2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

4 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

Just speculation:

Hide contents

The person who provided Rosemead audio files got angry at Rosemead for spilling info here. "I can't keep shit to myself", "I could not wait any longer than one day"

Spoiler

This makes a lot of sense but "one day"? I wonder if something actually going to happen tomorrow?:crai:

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.