Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s gonna be a long 23 days :derpna3:

Seriously, she needs to do something. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Spoiler

i wish more artists would release songs like fingertips tbh. such a fresh breeze to have a 6 minute ongoing song that breaks the verse/chorus/verse/chorus/bridge/chorus mold

image.png

1 minute ago, tulsa said:

THAT WEBSITE CURRENTLY:

502 - Bad Gateway . That’s an error.

Looks like we have got an invalid response from the upstream server. That’s all we know.

it's back

10 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Reveal hidden contents

:crai::crai::crai:

4 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:
  Hide contents

Any teas on Aaron Green?

Now, I haven't listened to the recent leaks because I want to wait until the release day to hear the album in full, but as admin I have to read spoilers to ensure everyone is still following the rules, so regarding this - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

these songs are AMAZING... the ending of The Grants? omgg?

Sweet is sooo beautiful too.

Fingertips is a lyrical masterpiece.

Also ppl saying "its piano" are u slow? this is full on orchestra. completely different than anything she has ever released too

Wy8jf2U.jpg

5 minutes ago, MrFameKills said:

Hide contents

so how is Fingertips in terms of melody, i'm really curious if the wordiness makes it clunky or not

Spoiler

on second listen it doesn't sound clunky to me at all & flows really well despite being veryyyyy wordy. i would describe the melody as haunting, almost kinda eerie, really unique composition with no chorus/no bridge

26nuYZm.png

Just now, maysparkle said:

Seriously, she needs to do something. 

For my sake, hell yeah!

but I don’t know if it’s a good idea: would it give the impression to leakers they can do the fuck they want and she’ll just rush release everything? Love was the case but I don’t know if it’s a good idea.