Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, brooklyn Babyy said:

Not Lana is preparing herself for her amazing evening and this happens !!!!!!!!!!!! 

I honestly wouldn't blame her at all if she ended up not showing up to the event out of anger. It's such a shame this is all happening so early, it's really disappointing to see x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Spoiler

The way I thought the leaks were fake because of the beginning of The Grants :flop:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

I literally am not even tempted to listen to these leaks. I’m so excited for the whole experience, not bits and pieces here and there. No judgement for people listening, I mean it of course makes me sad for Lana especially tonight. But the internet is a machine 

Spoiler

whew chile, the sample lana decided to use on Grandfather... Rosemead Exclusive Baby! i hope thats also on the vinyl

edit: who put this in a spoiler, im not talking about the actual song, im talking about the added tag :toofunny: 

image.png

Hanging out on this site for the next 24 days is going to be miserable as hell. Are these leaks even in HQ or does it sound like shit?

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

Spoiler

does she say "charlie stop smoking" on fingertips lol :air2:

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

5 minutes ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

yes omg 

Reveal hidden contents

xlx9mxe_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Reveal hidden contents

i think he's K

Spoiler

wasnt K on death row in 2006ish? shouldnt he be dead then? unless that lyric in Drive By was simply a metaphor?

Just now, maysparkle said:

Hanging out on this site for the next 24 days is going to be miserable as hell. Are these leaks even in HQ or does it sound like shit?

Spoiler

not hq, but sounds good

Just now, mssainttropez said:
  Hide contents

The way I thought the leaks were fake because of the beginning of The Grants :flop:

LMAOOOO ACTUALLY SAME

i literally closed it thinking it was a scam only to go on LB and find out its the real deal

:true:

It’s upsetting because the whole album is probably going to leak at this rate :crying4: The leakers need to get a grip, they have NO self control :eek2:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Just now, Elle said:

I honestly wouldn't blame her at all if she ended up not showing up to the event out of anger. It's such a shame this is all happening so early, it's really disappointing to see x

Come on, it's Lana she doesn't give a fuck 

She would feel bad ofc but this is not her first time 

she should do something about her team though !!!