Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

"i guess you could call it... textbook" - the sequel 

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

9 minutes ago, The Siren said:

so early? its only like 2 and a half-ish weeks away?

It’s almost a month. Her albums haven’t leaked this early recently. I know it’s probably because of the delay, but still.

I cherish times like these on the boards, everyone better be jumpin!

BlondIdleBaleenwhale-max-1mb.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I'm leaving Grandfather for when the full album leaks but listening to the Jon Batiste interlude rn cause it's an interlude whatever and why is the spoken word this bot is doing kinda a serve omg rosemead exclusive baby it's kinda a serve listeningagain.gif

qfrWuBl.png

Spoiler

The vocal progression on Sweet being the exact same as heard on Wait for Life. I see what you did there Lana. :blush3:

6 minutes ago, Roll With me said:

Silent prayer for the mods that will have a loooooong month ahead of them

The mod team and I will have no peace for the next 23 days. So, not only does the really suck for Lana, but for us too. I'm just really, really hoping that people will behave... and that not much more leaks... x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This whole thing about BBF hater loving the album was such bullshit (I am not one btw), but so far it's very piano-driven and the piano has the same quality as it did with the original Blue Banisters tracks. :judgingu2:

Spoiler

I’ve only heard Sweet and Fingertips so far, but I agree. I cannot stand Drew’s production. 

omg these lyrics! 

Spoiler

while i was deep sea fishing with my grandfather

my boobs lightly graced the water

maybe we could go to coney island

maybe i could sing the national anthem

god bless boob, and god bless me

sUcVobB.png