Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, mssainttropez said:

I definitely see the similarities in Blue Banisters. They’re like cousins.Β Ocean is better, but the resemblance is there like I said it would be. I’m not saying it’s BB 2.0 but it BB trickles nicely into OceanΒ :true:

Β 

Oh no that'sΒ suchΒ a bad takeΒ :barrie:Β /s

Spoiler

i might have to switch out the official interludes for the rosemead exclusive versions:thumb3:Β Judah smith interlude monologue kind of has me gagged:clapback:

Β 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

help the ai bot on judahΒ interlude is giving a whole speechΒ :rip:Β this shit is personalΒ 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β β €Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  β € Β  Β  :Β¨ Β·.Β· Β¨:

β €β € β €β € β €β € β €β € Β  β € Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β `Β· . κ”«

OK NO SPOILERS but does lana drag her mom on the grants that's all I want to knowΒ 

𝔅𝔬𝔯𝔫 𝔗𝔬 𝔇𝔦𝔒 𝔡 π”˜π”©π”±π”―π”žπ”³π”¦π”¬π”©π”’π”«π” π”’ 𝔡 β„Œπ”¬π”«π”’π”Άπ”ͺ𝔬𝔬𝔫

ob6gU4v.jpgGakhqti.jpg9AB9q4W.jpg

1 minute ago, blackpalmtrees said:

DO NOT OPEN THE FAKE LET THE LIGHT IN SNIPPET ON THAT SITE!!!

I swear whenΒ if that song leaks I’ll loose it. I feel like it needs to be listened with the whole album.Β 

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

Spoiler

I don’t know if this makes any sense, but a lot of the songs remind me of her older, more intimate live performances.
Β 

There are a handful of songs I could compare them to (old and new), but by and large, the songs feel fresh and gorgeous :)Β 

Β 

β€œβ€¦and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia PlathΒ 

Just now, canadianwhore said:

OK NO SPOILERS but does lana drag her mom on the grants that's all I want to knowΒ 

Spoiler

I believe she does on Fingertips

Β 

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

the AI bot served KUNT

I will be listening to rosemead exclusive versions of the interlude on my version of the album

giphy.gif

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π©π¨πžπ­π«π²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*

Β *:ο½₯゚✧*:ο½₯οΎŸβœ§βœΏβ˜†π¦π² 𝐬𝐒π₯π₯𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐦𝐲 π₯πžπ πšπœπ²β˜†βœΏβœ§ο½₯゚: *✧ο½₯゚:*