Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

People like those who say that one Lana album sounds like another is the reason why people keep saying that her music sounds the same, the album doesn't sound like blue banisters AT ALL and it's not how BB was supposed to sound either. Stop it with that narrative.Β 

Β 

Saying that one song sounds similar to another, or that two albums have similar sound, is not saying they are a carbon copy of the other though?Β 

Β 

Spoiler

A&W doesn't sound like any Lana song we've heard before, but I cannot say the same for Sweet or The Grants?Β 

Β 

Some people hear a resemblance to a certain album, some don’tβ€”no need to fight over differences in perception:true:

β€œβ€¦and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia PlathΒ 

1 minute ago, honeymoonwhore said:

So, anyone download those flac files yet?Β angelina jolie smile

im on it i'll let you all know in a sec

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

Lana Del Rey worked hard on this album and he destroyed everything for her the second he sent the songs to certain virtual members of a certain discord server.Β 

Β 

Not this imbecile leaking the album and causing more harm.

Β 

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

His own used up ugly, grim, unattractive, unwashed, hideous, grotesque unsightly, monstrous, unappealing washed up, disgusting, nasty, gaping hole. Must be that for sure.Β 

Β 

As much as this is disturbing over a Lana interlude, it would be the most normal Grindr message I ever received.Β 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

3 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

both interludes

grandfather

a snippet of paris texas

all heavily tagged with an AI talking over them.

that’s what y’all are listening to ?Β :lmao:Β 

this is easily as bad as cassette girl… 

1 minute ago, LanaBalkana said:

Guys this is so sad, it would have been fine if the songs leaked like a week early but this is almost a month ahead of schedule.Β :crai:

she's going to be so sad and pissed off at the awards tonightΒ :cryney:

Can we stop dragging members for β€œleaking” the songs when we have no proofΒ :xgiggle:

stars in my eyes

Β  Β βŠΉΛšβ‹† π’ƒπ’‚π’ƒπ’š 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 β€§β‚ŠΒ°Β  Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Oh wait; let's stop here.

Β 

So there is a funny story I wanted to tell you. This interlude is some pastor's meaningless scream, so it's pretty irrelevant, and the story I'm about to tell you is far more interesting.

Β 

There was a boy living in the suburbs of Europe trying to get access to unreleased music. He met some kind person that he got along with, exchanged certain explicit photosβ€”which, I bet you would love to seeβ€”also paid some moneyβ€”and that's how Rosemead was born. His dream was to be acknowledged as an insider on forums such as Lanaboards. And he gained it. He loves getting off on receiving virtual likes as he really misses appreciation in real life.Β It's just pretty sad that he has no respect of privacy. Lana Del Rey worked hard on this album and he destroyed everything for her the second he sent the songs to certain virtual members of a certain discord server.Β Then, he decided to describe the songs on Lanaboards, thinking he's special for hearing these songs before most of people. You all love calling random twinks insiders, don't you? Don't you, Lanaboards?Β But what’sΒ inside? What is it exactly? Inside of his own used up ugly, grim, unattractive, unwashed, hideous, grotesque,Β unsightly, monstrous, unappealing,Β washed up, disgusting, nasty, gaping hole. Must be that for sure.Β 

Β 

Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemead exclusive baby. Rosemade exclusive baby.Β 

this 3 minute drag i'm-Β 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23Β - 10/7/23

Just now, lol1995 said:

goodnight. hope nothing will ever leak

well ur hopes and dreams have been crushed girl

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:ο½₯

Spoiler

ok but for real does this remind anyone else of musical musicΒ :deadbanana:

Β