Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

where do i find the leaks?

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal downlink links to leaks of copyrighted content intended for official commercial through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

11 minutes ago, World At War said:
  Hide contents

it is an iphone voice memo with production clumsily layered on top of it so it makes sense that the mixing is off lol 

Spoiler

Agreed but just make the strings quieter at least! Someone send me the files I’ll make it listenable 

Mod note: User has been warned for this post.

Edited by That Venice Bitch
DO NOT ASK FOR LINKS OR FILES

7 minutes ago, summer bummer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

i feel really bad but these tracks aren’t really hitting for me… that being said the only ones i’ve listened to fully without tags are Fingertips and Sweet (and of course the singles) 

while i like the wait for life-esque bit on sweet, i kinda wish it was more prominent on the track. and as for fingertips, i kinda knew i wouldn’t love it anyways, so i’m not surprised

You’ve just been full of fun opinions tonight 

Spoiler

To me nothing sounds like BB AT ALL.... It's literally a lot more cinematic and magical than BB. Fingertips is amazing, I'm surprised she's putting out all this stuff about her life, so sad and beautiful at the same time. Going back to the sound, I'm glad it sounds so well mixed and produced, I was fearing another BB. And all the songs sound cinematic and like musical music. Fingertips and Sweet remind me of Art Garfunkel 1975 solo album "Breakaway", "Disney Girls" specially.

I'm really glad Hollywood was uploaded in the midst of ocean leaks bc I needed something comforting and familiar to keep going:crai:

thinking this be her best album to date ttho:ohmy:

tumblr-n02pmk-XHSH1rcgcl7o6-250.gif

Usually Lana doesn't describe her music well, but Fingertips TRULY is so dense, beautiful, and wordy that it feels like it's eight minutes in the best way. Kintsugi is going to obliterate me. 

:toofunny: 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, summer bummer said:

this is literally the first time i’ve expressed anything about the songs please don’t start 💀

I’m joking lol. I swear you’ve posted your opinions multiple times tho, I do appreciate all opinions tho😍

Just now, Lanaparadiserey said:

I’m joking lol. I swear you’ve posted your opinions multiple times tho, I do appreciate all opinions tho😍

i have not 😭😭 i’ve just been praying for Roses Bloom for You to appear :wub:

Spoiler

I love her and fingertips is really beautiful BUT NOT ANOTHER PIANO BALLADS ALBUM 😭 other than that i like that they sound like a Disney movie soundtrack.

Idk how to put the spoiler thingy

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Added spoiler