Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

8 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The interview commentary over the leaks are hilarious :oop2:

Click the eye icon, then type inside it

Edited by That Venice Bitch
I quoted the wrong post sorry lol

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

6 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

As this is my first time on this board during an album release - can someone explain to me… are users here also posting on THAT website, and whenever you guys have fights in this forum you go there and put AI voices over leaks to insult each other? I’m fucking confused and literally scared to ever post again if that’s the case. I thought it was just a cute little forum to talk about our fav artist what is going on

this is sending me :air2:

8 minutes ago, Sweetokio said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I love her and fingertips is really beautiful BUT NOT ANOTHER PIANO BALLADS ALBUM 😭 other than that i like that they sound like a Disney movie soundtrack.

Idk how to put the spoiler thingy

Click the eye icon then type inside it

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * ・゜゜・.GIVE PEACE A CHANCE .・゜゜・ ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Spoiler

The Grants and Sweet are top tier for me honestly and I’m so excited to hear the rest. Fingertips is totally groundbreaking and like nothing anyone has ever done before.

if there was any album to compare these songs to, it’s Honeymoon, not BB :air:.
They are so full, cinematic, and gorgeous production wise. Definitely not ‘ballads’. 

She has outdone herself. 

topsters2-2-1.png

It's a beautiful life, remember that too, for me.

In the nicest way possible- are some of you guys fucking deaf? :toofloppy:

aNoThER pIanO bAlLaD alBuM!!!?!?!? as if she's ever released an album full of piano ballads, most of you always use Chemtrails as an example even tho there's literally 2 or 3 piano songs in there, the rest is acoustic guitar based and then there's TJF and DBJAG.

Blue Banisters also had plenty of variety- or are Text Book, Black Bathing Suit, Dealer, If You Lie Down With Me, Nectar Of The Gods, Thunder and The Trio piano ballads?

I'm tired of constantly seeing people trashing her new music for being "boring", and then these are the same people who hate on LFL for having trap beats, ofc you can have an opinion, but if you only like BTD, UV and NFR! then why are you even stanning anymore?

OT: there is a tunnel under ocean boulevard! :D

2 minutes ago, Flowerbomb said:
  Reveal hidden contents

DID LANA SAMPLE ROSES BLOOM FOR YOU IN SWEET????????????????

:lange:

Spoiler

Not sure, but she did sample Wait for Life. :die:

Spoiler

It is definitely serving Honeymoon meets BB for me with some flairs of non album tracks. You Must Love Me specifically and as others have said Wait for Life. Idk It is so fucking grand production wise and so bare and personal lyrics/content wise. She's definitely at her most authentic and revealing here. Laying it all out. 

Spoiler

no because when she used the SAME MELODY of wait for life in sweet I ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

Just now, West Coast said:

Hide contents

Not sure, but she did sample Wait for Life. :die:

Oh wait that's probably what I'm hearing. I got too excited :tommy:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Just now, lizzyschemtrails said:
  Hide contents

The way I can't listen to Fingertips without crying... 

Spoiler

Haven’t gotten through it once without crying and feeling a deep sense of emptiness so obviously I’m listening on repeat! 

Just now, burthday kake said:

so whats everyones updated ranking ?:makeup:

mine is def: Sweet(FUCKING OBSESSED BEYOND COMPREHENSIONwtffffffff)>Fingertips>The Grants=Ocean Blvd>>>>>>>>>>>>>A&W 

:makeup: yea sorry a&w was neverr hitting that much for me & especially not now in comparison w these 4 tracks :makeup: 

Spoiler

Fingertips > Sweet > Ocean Blvd > The Grants > A&W

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

How about accepting the fact that every single person here will have a different music taste and opinion and that we’re not all gonna get along and agree on certain choices Lana makes. If you enjoy the music, others shouldn’t bother you.

:kiss:

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one.

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

so whats everyones updated ranking ?:makeup:

mine is def: Sweet(FUCKING OBSESSED BEYOND COMPREHENSIONwtffffffff)>Fingertips>The Grants=Ocean Blvd>>>>>>>>>>>>>A&W 

:makeup: yea sorry a&w was neverr hitting that much for me & especially not now in comparison w these 4 tracks :makeup: 

Spoiler

Ocean Blvd > Fingertips > The Grants > A&W > Sweet

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Spoiler

For the 5 songs I’ve listened to from this record, I can say it’s already extremely overwhelming emotionally. It almost feels like I shouldn’t be listening, like it’s too personal. It makes me think of her being stalked and having her house and car broken into, and her personal life being such a topic of discourse for over a decade, it’s like she’s leaning into belonging to the world and letting go of the sanctity of privacy, but making people very uncomfortable in the process. I can’t describe things eloquently but it’s very rewarding for long time fans. also pretty heartbreaking. I’ve never heard anyone balance vulnerability and power so well.