Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, lemonadedelrey said:
  Hide contents

For the 5 songs I’ve listened to from this record, I can say it’s already extremely overwhelming emotionally. It almost feels like I shouldn’t be listening, like it’s too personal. It makes me think of her being stalked and having her house and car broken into, and her personal life being such a topic of discourse for over a decade, it’s like she’s leaning into belonging to the world and letting go of the sanctity of privacy, but making people very uncomfortable in the process. I can’t describe things eloquently but it’s very rewarding for long time fans. also pretty heartbreaking. I’ve never heard anyone balance vulnerability and power so well. 

Perfectly said. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

so whats everyones updated ranking ?:makeup:

mine is def: Sweet(FUCKING OBSESSED BEYOND COMPREHENSIONwtffffffff)>Fingertips>The Grants=Ocean Blvd>>>>>>>>>>>>>A&W 

:makeup: yea sorry a&w was neverr hitting that much for me & especially not now in comparison w these 4 tracks :makeup: 

Spoiler

Fingertips, AW, Sweet, Did You Know, The Grants

Spoiler

Actually enjoyed what I heard from the interludes. Especially the Jon Batiste interlude.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Drew Erickson is the worst producer and the worst thing that has happened to Lana. His production has the quality of a potato like compare the leaked songs, to that of Jacks the difference is absurd. Grandfather, aw, and peppers are some of lanas best works like wtf he literally takes voice memos and puts some violins and calls it a day doesnt even bother rerecording

Spoiler

I caved in and listened to the untagged songs:eartha: i love them omg they definitely give me a bit of an adult contemporary vibe that blue banisters gave but I LOVE IT. They give me American church-y vibes but it’s comforting and not cheesy. Reminds me of my childhood. I’m so so so excited. Drew Erickson kinda popped off with sweet im afraid. I’m thirsting for taco truck 

sgopYhV.gif

7 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

In all seriousness the leaker needs to get some mental help. Wishing death on Rosemead and acting like a sociopath is not cute. It’s most likely bipolar or borderline. This is how chronically online weirdos act. I hope we one day get to expose the fool behind this all. 
:facepalm:

Thanks for the kii kii tho

:azealia:

not the extremely misunderstood and stigmatised bipolar disorder and bpd always in the crossfire </3 

mUENGN9.png

7 minutes ago, DLT said:
  Hide contents

It is definitely serving Honeymoon meets BB for me with some flairs of non album tracks. You Must Love Me specifically and as others have said Wait for Life. Idk It is so fucking grand production wise and so bare and personal lyrics/content wise. She's definitely at her most authentic and revealing here. Laying it all out. 

This perfectly describes how I feel!

Spoiler

If The Grants really isn’t hitting did you try listening at max volume with noise cancellation because HOLY SHIT it’s R E L I G I O U S when I’m doen on my knees The Grants is how I pray holy fuck it’s rivaling Text Book, Honeymoon, White Dress as the best opener :trisha:

Just now, Alison by Slowdive said:

not the extremely misunderstood and stigmatised bipolar disorder and bpd always in the crossfire </3 

I suffer from several things as well but i would never wish death on someone like that so …

:twirls: