Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

okay only 3 tracks got l*aked y'all. We still win 

pls God keep the album safe until release date :trisha: i cant take it anymore

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Ok, I just suffered through all of those tags for Peppers, making out what I could

it sounds AMAZING and super fun and energetic.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Spoiler

A&W > Peppers > Grandfather > The Grants > Fingertips > Did You Know > Sweet > Judah Smith Interlude > Jon Batiste Interlude

That being said, every song I've heard is amazing thus far. This might be my favourite album of hers. Every song has given me chills thus far (minus the interludes). God I'm so excited to hear everything untagged and in HQ.

TjRQ.gifLczfoG7.gifTjRQ.gif

Spoiler

Just listened to Grandfather with that stupid Rosemead thing in the background and, despite that, the song sounds fucking gorgeous. This album is going to be her best along with UV and HM. Fucking gorgeous stuff. Fuck I’m excited. I’m going to try not to listen to anymore. We won.

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

2 minutes ago, selfbeyondtheory said:

Is Lana receiving an award/speaking at the Billboard thing tonight? Or am I watching this thing for nothing

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.

Spoiler

Guys it’s not worth it to listen to the ones with the tags. Like we have three without don’t ruin the other songs just because they leakeddddddd lol

But I’m itching to listen to the rest of the songs she’s serving 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Spoiler

I really feel like God put me on antidepressants for a reason this year with this album coming out bc he knew it would be too emotional and triggering and send unmedicated me over the edge of the bridge i used to think of driving off everyday on my way too and from my old job. 

Absoulutely gorgeous. She’s really brave for putting all that out there.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg