Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:
  Hide contents

wonder if its Sean shes scalping in The Grants w the  "So you say there's a chance for us, should I do a dance for once, you're a family man but do you think about Heaven?" line

painting a similar image 2 the hypocritical jesus freak of tjf in my mind

Spoiler

he just doesn't give me family man vibes he can't even go to a press event with her without stepping on her dress worried he would stomp on the child

Spoiler

The Grants will actually force u 2 have many epiphanies... i too have now questioned, who & what do i wanna take mine of with me in my lifetime? :crying4:

"like the rocky mountain high, the way John Denver siiiiings" / "It's a beautiful life, remember that too for me"

oh and we will be streaming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

31 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:
  Hide contents

Is the lyric in Sweet “come to my house on Genesee”? Genesee is a place name in upstate New York (and also in Michigan, which is where I know the word from) would make sense with her being from upstate NY. Seems like it’s referring to a street by that name? 

Spoiler

There's a street in Los Angeles called Genesee Ave, that's probably what she's talking about, she mentions it in Sportcruiser too

38 minutes ago, sadness is a butterfly said:
  Hide contents

Is the lyric in Sweet “come to my house on Genesee”? Genesee is a place name in upstate New York (and also in Michigan, which is where I know the word from) would make sense with her being from upstate NY. Seems like it’s referring to a street by that name? 

Spoiler

it's a street here in LA, I think she mentioned it in a poem as well

edit: @Blacksheep got it

soon 😍🚀

Spoiler

Wow just listened to the non tagged leaks and she is not missing. All of them are so cinematic and theatrical with dark & complex lyrics and a dreamy atmosphere. This could be my fav Lana album Fr or at least top 2

200w.gif?cid=6c09b9524crdoayzeipovoz4q6o

Edited by That Venice Bitch
Edited to add spoiler

Spoiler

Can’t believe every insider talked shit/ranked Peppers so low when it’s the biggest banger on the album. They hate to see the gangster Nancy Sinatra win 

Just now, Obduration said:
  Hide contents

Fingertips is really something. How do I process these lyrics? Oh my lord.

"Why do we have to die?" at the end broke me.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.