Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

10 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

the fact that over 100 people AT LEAST who aren’t supposed to have the album, have the album right now, and are surely spreading it around further :awkney: interscope is so dumb for not just pushing it forward to tomorrow

Who said they werent going to? :smokes:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

is it insane that the Jon Batiste Interlude is kind of my second favorite thing we’ve heard of the album so far :bebe: i know we haven’t heard Candy Necklace yet but if the two are connected how i hope they are, i really wish this song wasn’t separate from it and she would’ve given us another Venice Bitch 3+ minute outro moment. 

again i’m not putting spoilers on this post because i don’t think it warrants them but sorry mods if u decide it does

I'm really happy I haven't listened to it yet. I gotta wait for the rest. :defeated:

Fingertips really is her most innovative song to date..I can't believe this...

:oprah2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Every time the album leaks, these pre-release threads get so boring if you don't listen to the leaks :oprah3:

i'm on that leak-free diet

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

Spoiler

I just knoooow that i will be crying like a little bitch if theres an MV for 'The Grants' where we can see her family footages on vacation, at the farm, in their childhood house etc. because Rosemead was right: I WAS GAGGED. This might dethrone White Dress in no time and be her BEST INTRO EVER.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

8 hours ago, ReligiousSalvatore said:

Common guys, I haven’t listened to the leaks BUT. 
you know the leakes will be only heard by the hard-core fans. I remember some people complaining about NFR teasing on Instagram, that we heard everything beforehand. and look at the numbers. To succeed she has to appeal to a mass audience and a mass audience did not care that we heard all of the NFR snippets before or that the dealer was leaked about one month before. It still posted huge numbers for a Blue Banisters track. And the mainstream audience did not care that chemtrails got leaked like a week before, it was never going to do well with the general public. And the label needs the money of the general public. Hardcore fans well, listen to the leaks but then buy four different versions of the vinyl

A lot of albums leak a week early which is standard except for Taylor’s albums which rarely leak or very close to release like one or two days early. Those don’t really have huge negative effects on sales. The timing of the leak definitely matters tho not the leak itself. Almost every album leak a head of time. It’s just like how early is it? Early leaks are never good.

This is definitely the earliest a Lana album has ever leaked. A month out is insane. Ava max album bombed recently because it was leaked very early (2 - 3 months ahead of official release). I’m sure there are other examples. As for Dealer, it was a low quality leak. Everyone was still hyped to listen to the HQ released version. And there’s a big difference between snippets, LQ leak, and a full HQ leak LOL.

We need to pray for her streams.

Spoiler

I definitely think The Grants and Sweet will be growers for me, but Fingertips is probably a song I will only listen to when listening to the entire album. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

Just now, sansafuckingstark said:

Do the songs sound cohesive so far? How am I gonna wait 22 more days :noparty:

Spoiler

Very cohesive

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

18 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

is it insane that the Jon Batiste Interlude is kind of my second favorite thing we’ve heard of the album so far :bebe: i know we haven’t heard Candy Necklace yet but if the two are connected how i hope they are, i really wish this song wasn’t separate from it and she would’ve given us another Venice Bitch 3+ minute outro moment. 

again i’m not putting spoilers on this post in particular because i don’t think it warrants them but sorry mods if u decide it does

You don't have to lie baby, it's okay to admit it's the worst thing we've heard off the album so far.

BzhmW.png

Spoiler

I like the interludes… they are creepy as hell but the instrumentation is nice and will sound great listening on vinyl, I wish they weren’t so close together on the tracklist tho 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

I can’t believe 

Spoiler

I Stan Drew Erickson now :eartha: if fingertips and sweet were the lowest rated trackers for Rosemead I have no idea what to expect :oopna: this might be her best album I’m afraid :toofunny: I can’t believe Erickson got the last laugh this is coming from a beautiful HATER

sgopYhV.gif

2 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I can’t believe 

Hide contents

I Stan Drew Erickson now :eartha: if fingertips and sweet were the lowest rated trackers for Rosemead I have no idea what to expect :oopna: this might be her best album I’m afraid 

Drew Erickson I am so sorry people judged you for your work on such a rushed project that Lana purposely wanted to let go under the radar!

Just now, Fingertips said:

Drew Erickson I am so sorry people judged you for your work on such a rushed project that Lana purposely wanted to let go under the radar!

I can’t believe he got the last laugh!! What a creep! :paris: I can’t believe Lana’s recent producers are going in for their redemption era :xgiggle:

sgopYhV.gif