Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I know this has been said many times. Why does it always happen to Lana? Snow On The Beach was also the first song of Midnights to get leaked. This needs to be seriously investigated. Death Penalty/Capital Punishment/Hanging Jail time is needed like.

Spoiler

I still don’t like Drew… :toofunny: I’m not a fan of how he mixes Lana’s voice and honestly his orchestration sounds very dull compared to Lana’s previous orchestral work with Rick/Emilie/Dan (and even Jack lol) but that is just my opinion and I think he definitely has improved on this album, I actually really enjoy The Grants.

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

I still don’t like Drew… :toofunny: I’m not a fan of how he mixes Lana’s voice and honestly his orchestration sounds very dull compared to Lana’s previous orchestral work with Rick/Emilie/Dan (and even Jack lol) but that is just my opinion and I think he definitely has improved on this album, I actually really enjoy The Grants.

Spoiler

I think it’s the fact that the tones are so rich that they kind of muddy up everything else. I prefer the mixing on Honeymoon orchestral spots to BB but so far OB is mixed very well despite how rich it is 

Spoiler

I heard The Grants and it was more than enough

I think i can make it till March 24th unless the whole album l-worded in the next few days hours

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

This thread is so long and I’m so lazy. So noone has to answer and I completely understand. But I hear that some of the new songs leaked? I said I would wait even if anything was leaked. But fuck it. I’m so miserable and I need a boost

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

If I wake up and the entire album leaked I will be… disappointed… yup disappointed:true:

12 minutes ago, taco truck said:
  Hide contents

THANK YOU !! i really do think there's only one thing lana's music has gotten objectively worse at over the years and that thing is showing off how beautiful her voice really is 😭 i wish she would use more expensive microphones (and especially not apple headphones mastered that are passable until you put on headphones).. but the BEST thing she could do for her future music (even better than the poor studio conditions lana likes to have when recording [sitting on a couch with a handheld mic made for live music when she could just stand up and enter a treated room] :facepalm:) is to ask the producers/mixers/masterers/audio engineers that she wants her vocals mixed differently and perhaps more prominently, i think lana tends to disappears into the mix when she starts her "wordy" sections of songs, that works imo on songs like a&w but on other songs.. well you know from fingertips and you'll know from another song as well.. that it just doesn't rly give the soaring beautiful sultry voice lana has the spotlight it deserves (bc the spotlight can be on the producer when jack does it but when someone like drew does it.. 💤)

2 minutes ago, LanaNirvana said:

This thread is so long and I’m so lazy. So noone has to answer and I completely understand. But I hear that some of the new songs leaked? I said I would wait even if anything was leaked. But fuck it. I’m so miserable and I need a boost

the grants/sweet/fingertips leaked in full HQ without tags, batiste interlude/peppers/grandfather leaked in LQ with loud annoying tags over them 

I logged in for this question after almost 10 years, lol. So I would really appreciate if someone could answer the following question:

Spoiler

I really need to read the lyrics to Fingertips. I can not hear clearly enough what she's saying, but what I heard almost made me cry. So did someone already made up something?

1 minute ago, LanaNirvana said:

only 3 songs leaked in HQ and I regret listening tbh bc I feel guilty. Luckily I forget what they sound like. 

If I was in ur shoes (and previously wanted to wait), I would hold off and stay strong! Just know that they're beautiful and u wont be disappointed :kiss:

1 minute ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

THANK YOU !! i really do think there's only one thing lana's music has gotten objectively worse at over the years and that thing is showing off how beautiful her voice really is 😭 i wish she would use more expensive microphones (and especially not apple headphones mastered that are passable until you put on headphones).. but the BEST thing she could do for her future music (even better than the poor studio conditions lana likes to have when recording [sitting on a couch with a handheld mic made for live music when she could just stand up and enter a treated room] :facepalm:) is to ask the producers/mixers/masterers/audio engineers that she wants her vocals mixed differently and perhaps more prominently, i think lana tends to disappears into the mix when she starts her "wordy" sections of songs, that works imo on songs like a&w but on other songs.. well you know from fingertips and you'll know from another song as well.. that it just doesn't rly give the soaring beautiful sultry voice lana has the spotlight it deserves (bc the spotlight can be on the producer when jack does it but when someone like drew does it.. 💤)

Yes I agree with you, she also sings a lot higher now in a lot of songs and sometimes it ends up sound really shrill and hurts my ears a little because it’s not mixed properly:cryney: I feel like the difference in her higher register is very prominent when listening to White Dress vs Arcadia… and I feel like 

Spoiler

Fingertips and Sweet suffer from this as well (though less) 

1 minute ago, OFFTOTHERACES. said:

I logged in for this question after almost 10 years, lol. So I would really appreciate if someone could answer the following question:

Hide contents

I really need to read the lyrics to Fingertips. I can not hear clearly enough what she's saying, but what I heard almost made me cry. So did someone already made up something?

Spoiler

When I look back Tracing fingertips Over plastic bags Thinking I wish I could extrapolate Some small intention Or maybe just get your attention For a minute or two Will I die? Or will I get to that ten year mark Where I beat the extinction Of telomeres And if I do, will you be there with me? Father, sister, brother Charlie, stop smoking Caroline, will you be with me? Will the baby be alright? Will I have one of mine? Can I handle it Even if I do? You said that I might It’s not fair, or so they said To carry a child I guess I’ll be fine… It wasn’t my idea The cocktail of things That twist neurons inside But without them I’d die They say there’s irony in the music It’s a tragedy, I See nothing Greek in it Give me a mausoleum In Rhode Island With dad, Grandma, Grandpa, and Dave Who hung himself real high In the National Park sky It’s a shame And I’m crying right now To get to you, save you If I take my life Find your astral body Put it into my eyes Give you two seconds to cry Take you home, I I’ll give you a blanket Your spirit can sit and watch TV by my side ‘Cause baby, I Ran through a time when I felt you were doing it I couldn’t handle it I was in Monaco I couldn’t hear what they said on the telephone I had to sing for the Prince in two hours Sat in the shower Gave myself two seconds to cry It’s a shame that we die When I was 15, naked Next door neighbors did a drive-by Pulled me up by my waist Long hair, to the beach side I wanted to go out like you… Swim with the fishes That he caught on Rhode Island beaches But sometimes it’s just not your time Caroline… What kind of mother was she to say I’d end up in institutions? All I wanted to do was kiss Aaron Green And sit by the lake Twisting lime into the drinks That they made Have a babe at 16 The town I was born in and die Aaron ended up dead and not me What the ****’s wrong in your head To send me away never to come back Exotic places and people To take the place of being your child? I give myself two seconds to cry Let it crash over me Like the waves in the sea Call me Aphrodite As they bow down to me Sunbather, moon chaser Queen of empathy I give myself two seconds to breathe And go back to being a serene queen I just needed two seconds to be me

they're not formatted but yes

Just now, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Hide contents

When I look back Tracing fingertips Over plastic bags Thinking I wish I could extrapolate Some small intention Or maybe just get your attention For a minute or two Will I die? Or will I get to that ten year mark Where I beat the extinction Of telomeres And if I do, will you be there with me? Father, sister, brother Charlie, stop smoking Caroline, will you be with me? Will the baby be alright? Will I have one of mine? Can I handle it Even if I do? You said that I might It’s not fair, or so they said To carry a child I guess I’ll be fine… It wasn’t my idea The cocktail of things That twist neurons inside But without them I’d die They say there’s irony in the music It’s a tragedy, I See nothing Greek in it Give me a mausoleum In Rhode Island With dad, Grandma, Grandpa, and Dave Who hung himself real high In the National Park sky It’s a shame And I’m crying right now To get to you, save you If I take my life Find your astral body Put it into my eyes Give you two seconds to cry Take you home, I I’ll give you a blanket Your spirit can sit and watch TV by my side ‘Cause baby, I Ran through a time when I felt you were doing it I couldn’t handle it I was in Monaco I couldn’t hear what they said on the telephone I had to sing for the Prince in two hours Sat in the shower Gave myself two seconds to cry It’s a shame that we die When I was 15, naked Next door neighbors did a drive-by Pulled me up by my waist Long hair, to the beach side I wanted to go out like you… Swim with the fishes That he caught on Rhode Island beaches But sometimes it’s just not your time Caroline… What kind of mother was she to say I’d end up in institutions? All I wanted to do was kiss Aaron Green And sit by the lake Twisting lime into the drinks That they made Have a babe at 16 The town I was born in and die Aaron ended up dead and not me What the ****’s wrong in your head To send me away never to come back Exotic places and people To take the place of being your child? I give myself two seconds to cry Let it crash over me Like the waves in the sea Call me Aphrodite As they bow down to me Sunbather, moon chaser Queen of empathy I give myself two seconds to breathe And go back to being a serene queen I just needed two seconds to be me

they're not formatted but yes

Thank you SO MUCH!