Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

The baptiste interlude… is that what it is with the fading in and out or is the leak low quality? 

When talking about the contents of the leaked songs, please use spoilers

Edited by cinnamongirI

just logged here to see her appearance at the billboard’s event and apparently the album is leaking :ohno: i feel bad for her because many times she stated she hates when her music leaks + she’d definitely rather have released the album by the time she finished it and it’s not her fault she has to wait due to technical issues.. personally i’m just choosing to wait until the proper release date and not care so much for the leaks, i have enough of other music to listen to

29 minutes ago, Blossom said:

only 3 songs leaked in HQ and I regret listening tbh bc I feel guilty. Luckily I forget what they sound like. 

If I was in ur shoes (and previously wanted to wait), I would hold off and stay strong! Just know that they're beautiful and u wont be disappointed :kiss:

Yeah I’m gonna try to keep it together and stay strong. I just wanna feel better and her music always helps. Question though, I’m dumb but what is HQ and LQ? Sorry. Thank you

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

Just now, LanaNirvana said:

Yeah I’m gonna try to keep it together and stay strong. I just wanna feel better and her music always helps. Question though, I’m dumb but what is HQ and LQ? Sorry. Thank you

HQ = High Quality 

LQ = Low Quality!

9 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

you’re probably listening to the untagged edit, someone attempted to edit out the robot voice that was on the original file we got so it sounds like it’s coming in and out where the tag was

Thank you thank you thank you 

5 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

HQ = High Quality 

LQ = Low Quality!

OMG lol. I was like where’s that? But yeah that makes more sense 

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

2 minutes ago, Jimtheman said:

Can someone re-explain to me

Hide contents

what that lyric in The Grants means, I’m gonna take mind of you with me? I can’t get my head around it 

Spoiler

She's saying take mine of you, not mind. She's saying when you die, you only take your memories with you to the afterlife. So, I'm going to take [my memories of you] [with me to heaven]

I think the album will have a progression into a more bombastic sound. Not like something crazy but it seems like it slowly builds up to something

50 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

Drew’s mixing just always sounds like a televised live performance to me lol, which isn’t inherently a bad thing, but not necessarily always my taste when listening to a studio version, and it can sound clunky beside songs that are mixed differently in a track list

It bothers me a lot ! I wish she didn't record things in her audio app too

the ai tags is all i listened to, that’s the funniest shit in a long time 

Spoiler

rosemead exCLUSIVE baby!

but unless the whole thing leaked at once untagged, i wouldn’t be interested in listening tbh. i don’t want to ruin my listening experience when everything has heavily been emphasised that it sounds better within album context. 

plus… are y’all forgetting a&w came out literally 2 weeks ago it’s ntd for me to not listen yet.. i would rather not wait until the 24th, and if another version leaks i’ll consider it but you’re all tainting your experience by listening to tagged songs, and it’s not even like we’re STARVING

24 minutes ago, Jimtheman said:

Can someone re-explain to me

Hide contents

what that lyric in The Grants means, I’m gonna take mind of you with me? I can’t get my head around it 

Spoiler

It’s confusing because the background singers “mess it up” in the intro and said “mind” (they kind of break the 4th wall and acknowledge this verbally) when really the lyrics is “mine of you”, in reference to the memories she’s singing about 

7 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

@111 we know you’re behind this girl. if you didn’t have anything to do with this you would be in here trolling everybody’s reactions

or i have a life? 

5 minutes ago, Taco Truck x VB said:

the ai tags is all i listened to, that’s the funniest shit in a long time 

Reveal hidden contents

rosemead exCLUSIVE baby!

but unless the whole thing leaked at once untagged, i wouldn’t be interested in listening tbh. i don’t want to ruin my listening experience when everything has heavily been emphasised that it sounds better within album context. 

plus… are y’all forgetting a&w came out literally 2 weeks ago it’s ntd for me to not listen yet.. i would rather not wait until the 24th, and if another version leaks i’ll consider it but you’re all tainting your experience by listening to tagged songs, and it’s not even like we’re STARVING

Right? I wonder why the leaker(s?) decided to upload half of the album tagged lol

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

7 hours ago, marryingkind said:
  Hide contents

Girl you’re losing all the drama lol

i’m reading the whole thread and listening to the ai but not sweet, the grants or fingertips purely bc if i want to listen i’d prefer to have the consecutive songs

1 minute ago, x VB said:

Right? I wonder why the leaker(s?) decided to upload half of the album tagged lol

i think it’s so stupid, either do ALL of it with your smear campaign or none.. but maybe they just wanted to leak the rest of side a and fingertips idk, they sound deranged

Oh dear, happiness in another thread and sadness here (for me). 
I was glad, that it wasn’t l3aking for a while, even no snippets. I hoped, the excitement would go at least 10 days or 2 weeks. But now it’s going to be spoiler tags all over the LB, discussions and conversation about yet unreleased stuff. :brandy:

ok, I’ll go back first to the billboard thread to catch up and might come back here soon…
Take care all ox :crai: