Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

why would eclipse have ANYTHING to do with this :deadbanana:

if you know anything about the love scandal, you would know that eclipse wouldn’t just leak upcoming material out of the blue (and i don’t think he ever has leaked anything that was going to be released) so let’s think clearly and accept that possibility that the culprit behind all of this is probably some unknown guy

Twitter verse is mad. Apparently if you listen to the leaks you’re not a fan. Umm who are you to tell me who I am a fan of? Ugh. I need to get of Twitter lol

˥˥∀ ⊥∀ ⊥N∀M I ⊥∀HM ⊥ON

48074-D05-23-C3-4478-94-F9-45-F66617-C7-

24 minutes ago, Venicebiatch69 said:
  Hide contents

does sweet have the same melody as wait for life?

Spoiler

just the words "sweet" and "barefeet" in the chorus, she elongates the word and stretches the "ee" sound a la the melody that begins at 1:58 and ends at 2:04 in wait for life.. it's very very very similar, almost identical 

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:
  Hide contents

What songs have leaked and what songs are just moans lol? 

once again, I’m not asking for leaks, just wondering what is out there to avoid 

Spoiler

Sweet, Fingertips and The Grants were leaked in full and HQ

The two interludes, Grandfather and Peppers were leaked with heavy tags and are unlistenable tbh. A short tagged Paris. Texas snippet leaked too.

49 minutes ago, White Dress said:
  Hide contents

It’s confusing because the background singers “mess it up” in the intro and said “mind” (they kind of break the 4th wall and acknowledge this verbally) when really the lyrics is “mine of you”, in reference to the memories she’s singing about 

Spoiler

is it definitely mind? It makes more sense if it’s “mine”

“my pastor told me when you leave, all you take is your memory, and I’m gonna take mine of you with me”

(aka “I’m gonna take my memories of you with me when I leave”)

38 minutes ago, LanaNirvana said:

Twitter verse is mad. Apparently if you listen to the leaks you’re not a fan. Umm who are you to tell me who I am a fan of? Ugh. I need to get of Twitter lol

every fanbase does that. it's loser behavior on their end tbh, especially with the fans that get that way about scrapped material (i.e. non-LB Melanie fans)

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

bhjkljhgghbjn when i saw it leaked i thought i was def gonna wait until at least it leaks in full to experience it all fully and wholly but the fingertips lyrics literally had me crying in class :wowcry: at a loss if i should wait or just give up

honestly, i am just thinking of the reddit and twitter and maybe tiktok stans who are begging for the l*aks link, after hours of searching find it, only to hear the deranged AI bots and obviously they have a lot less context than us:omfg2:

at least we know who rosemead is (even if it wasn’t them who leaked it) like imagine the people of reddit finally come across THAT site and listen to what they think is peppers and like 10 seconds in are genuinely listening to someone’s unhinged episode 

8 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

The way people will hoard and gatekeep 10 year old outtakes but leak brand new albums the minute the have the opportunity.... :eek:

well is it hoarding or are they making songs themselves with the different stems? :mj2: 

seriously though, I’m glad I heard nothing yet: this album really feels like an experience to have, from start to finish

i can't stop listening to fingertips on loop i love it more than anything but thank fuck im a stronger person than i was when wildflower wildfire came out giphy.gif my wildflower wildfire, hope is a dangerous thing, try tonight, and out w a bang playlist is complete w fingertips 

mUENGN9.png

Im glad to read that you love The Grants and Sweet, which were two songs I was pretty neutral about.

Spoiler

Also glad that there are lots of strings on those :flutter: (Putting this here even though I heard nothing of the leaks)